7

- no one's POV-
She had been stuck with the heroes for three days and it was killing her that she couldn't go back to her family. Until one day the class wanted her to bring her outside. Most of the day she will stare at the wall refusing to play with anyone that wasn't her family. She often talked to the drawings she made and laughed for no reason even though no one said anything to her. She got along with Shoto since he reminded her of Dabi. Shoto also got along with her but he could still see that she wanted her family back. "Are you sure you want to go? I won't be there since I have work." Shoto said to her. She nodded since she wanted to get out. She also had a idea on how to slip away from them.
Once she got to the mall with the class she was stuck with Kaminari and Sero. "Watch (Y/n) Denki. Don't let her be by herself." Sero said to his friend. He knew he shouldn't leave her with him but he had to go to bathroom and he couldn't bring the kid everywhere. "No problem! She'll be in my sights all the time." Denki said. (Y/n) rolled her eyes and began to scratch her neck. Recovery girl healed her scratching marks but since (Y/n) did it most of the time they had to wrap around  white bandages around her neck. Of course the dunce face went up to girls and tried to flirt with them while (Y/n) sat on the bench swinging her legs back and forth. She looked around and something caught her eye. Her eyes widen knowing who it was. She looked back at Kaminari to see if he was distracted, she ran seeing that no one was paying attention to her. She turned the corner and smiled widely at the figure. "Papa!" She yelled. Shigaraki eyes widen and tears almost spilling out of his eyes. "(Y-Y/n)?" He turned around hoping that this wasn't a dream or that he was hearing things. She grabbed a hold of his leg and cried in joy. He also cried in joy seeing that she was here and was back with him. "Y-You're here...Y-You're here..." he repeated and hugged her with four fingers. She grabbed ahold of his finger and they walked through Kurogiri's portal. When they got back everyone was surprised to see (Y/n). "(Y/N)!" Toga grabbed you and pulled into a tight hug while giving you kisses on the head. You hugged everyone else and noticed they had party decorations up. Twice held you tight and cried seeing that you were okay and back with them. "Twicy! No split." You said holding his face. Oh how he missed your little baby hands on his face. Tomura also missed how you told him he was pretty and how you hold his face. They then noticed the bandages wrapped around your next. "(Y/n) what happened to you?! Did they hurt you?!" Tomura asked getting worried. "No...I scratch like you papa..." you took off the bandages and showed the little scars you made. This pained Tomura seeing you scratch your neck like her did and it wasn't a healthy habit. He hopes that you stopped it as a child but knew that later on you will do it again. You then asked where Dabi was and they told you he was out getting something. "Are we having a party?" You asked getting excited. "Yup and do you know why?" Toga asked while picking you up. You shook your head no. "It's your birthday silly!" Your eyes sparkled as Twice and Spinner popped the confetti poppers. "Really?!" You jumped in her arms just then the door opened to reveal Dabi. "Have any of you-" he stopped and looked at you. Tears began to pour down and you ran up to him. He fell on his knees and had a smile on his face seeing you were real and not his imagination. "Don't cry Daddy." You said wiping away his tears. "I-I'm sorry my little flame but daddy can't help it. I'm so happy that you're here." He hugged you and never wanted to let you go. He promised himself this time that he will protect you better this time. He pulled out a bag that he dropped and handed it to you. "Happy birthday my little flame." Dabi said and you opened your present. In there was a little trench coat just like his. "I love it daddy!" You smiled and kissed his cheek. The others gave you your gifts too and you loved them all. You all had fun and this was the most loving moment all the villains had in their entire life. "Look I'm like papa and daddy!" You wore your little trench coat and the big hand on your face. It was adorable to see and you had trouble looking since the hand was big.
What the others gave you:
Toga- a plushi knife toy and some clothes that match her outfit a bit
Kurogiri- a sketch pad and educational books. You love to learn and see new things
Spinner- he gave you the same bandana like the hero killer stain and a little button eye plushie.
Big sis- some clothes that she thought would look cute on you.
Twice- He gave you two customized plushies of him and the group. He gather up all his money and wanted to have fun with all these plushies.
Tomura- one of his hands and a pair of black gloves. He didn't want his past to be recreated...he wasn't sure what quirk you might have.
Compress- one of his mask and a book on how to do easy magic.

~Back with the heroes~
"YOU WHAT?!" Bakugo yelled at the off brand Pikachu. "I-I lost her. She was there and when I turned to check on her she was gone!" Denki said in defense. His classmates sighed in annoyance and worried what Aizawa has to say.
"It's no doubt that she had a plan on getting away from us." All might said looking at the others. "She wanted to leave badly. They really told her not to trust us." Midnight said looking down. "What do we do? She is the child of two dangerous villains. Who knows what quirk she might have between those two?!" Mic said. The others looked down and tried to think. "We do nothing." Nezu said finally breaking the silence. "What?!" "We do nothing...she didn't want to be with us. We can't change her mind. She's smart enough that we can't manipulate her into knowing that heroes are not bad." Nezu said looking down. "So we just let her become a villain?!" Nezu nodded and ended the meeting. "If we do run into her again. I want you to do nothing." Nezu said before walking back into his office. The teachers/ heroes nodded and went back to doing their normal work. But inside they knew they couldn't save a little child that was destined to become a villain. Who knows what horrors she will bring when she gets older.
Shoto was shocked and sadden that she was gone and probably back with her family. He understood that she wanted to go back from all the stories she told him. He felt like he had a connection with her. She was the only one she talked and smiled to and it felt very special to him. Her hair reminded him of someone but he thought nothing more about it. He looked down at her little drawings and put them into a little box he kept in his room. One of the papers fell out of the pile and he picked it up. His eyes began to water. On the paper was a drawing of him and her holding hands. 'Shoto is my only hero friend.' She wrote at the bottom. It warmed his heart seeing that she only trust him on the hero side but knew that they will become enemies in the future.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! I might have to change your age again but I'm still thinking

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! I might have to change your age again but I'm still thinking...so...bye bye!