He sniffles.

Hope's heart swelled in her chest. She loved Sammy as if he were a brother. She would miss him so much.

"I don't want you to go." He admitted, his eyes sad.

"I don't want to go either." She whispered, coming to sit beside him and clasping his hands. "Thank you for everything. I wouldn't be the woman I am today without your guidance."

Hope's eyes were hot with unshed tears.

"You were the highlight of my stay, honey. My real life pretty woman. I'm so proud of you."

A lone tear runs down Sammy's cheek and he sniffles again.

"Oh Sammy." She bit her lip until it hurt, once the tears started running down her face they wouldn't stop.

He heard the ragged breath of the sob she fought to steady. Slowly he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and she hid her face in the hollow of his neck.

She cried harder at his sweetness, closing her eyes.

"Damn them onions." He muttered. "You'll be fine. Just know your worth, baby." Patting her shoulder. "Never give people discounts no matter who they are."

"I won't." She assured him.

"I packed all your things for you in the Louis Vuitton luggage." He announced, changing the subject quickly.

"Those are mine?" She asked in bewilderment, lifting her head. Hope assumed they were Sammy's new luggage stacked like boxes against the wall in their shared room.

"I contacted the boutique last night. I'm one of their VIP customers." He shrugs. "They had them ready and delivered this morning. I went to work on making sure every item you pull out is wrinkle free. Designer needs to be packed in designer."

"Thank you, Sammy." She said with all the sincerity in her heart. "What would I have done without you?"

"Honesty, I didn't expect a husband so soon in the equation. I should have been packing for your honeymoon with Zayn, not this guy, a husband we never knew existed."

Hope blushes.

"All I wanted was my life back but I never envisioned it this way." She admitted.

The guilt growing inside her consumed her. She was still figuring out if it was because of Zayn or Colin.

"Yeah, I know what ya mean. I wanted my Chanel bag and I found a lover instead. But hey, I ain't complaining."

Hope smiles. "I wish you a lifetime of happiness, Sammy. You deserve it."

"Amen Babydoll. . .Look I'm gonna give you one last bit of advice since you're a married woman. Camelia and Jasmine apply this motto in their everyday lives. It works like a charm. . .Keep the fights clean and the sex dirty. Its the antidote to a happy long marriage."

Hope gasped.

"Sammy! I'm not going to jump into bed with the man! I hardly know him!"

"Well the question marks in my head about you proves one thing I'd been dying to figure out."

"What's that?" Eying him cautiously.

"You're no virgin, honey. Not down there or up here." Pointing to her eras. "You gotta stop reacting like a virgin whenever you hear something naughty. You're an experienced woman! Embrace it! Be confident!"

"Sammy, I cannot remember my past." She explained. "I do not know what happened between us behind closed doors nor what Colin and I meant to each other. There's a lot for me to learn. My experienced self back then may be a different person today. I'm learning and evolving. Some things cannot be rushed." She shrugged.