Chapter 16-More

Hope opened her eyes.

Slightly disoriented, she realized that she was in a darkened room. The only light was the moonlight drifting in through the windows.

But that was enough to show her what had awakened. Or rather who.

Zayn raised his head and she saw the unmasked hunger in his eyes as his hands moved to part the silken robe, revealing the thin gown beneath.

She had no opportunity to erect defenses, no chance to protest against the invading sensuality of his fingers. His hands caressed her stomach and moved up slowly skimming her breasts.

His body pressed intimately against hers. Positioning himself, urging hers apart in primitive command. She gasped as his lips captured one of her nipples through the material of her gown, his breath transforming the cool fabric to heated silk.

Hope arched back knowing somewhere in the depths of her mind that she should resist, but unable, unwilling, to exert the effort to stop the building desire he instigated deep in her core. The sensations made her mindless, and she tangled her hands in the thickness of his hair, wanting to pull him closer, against her, into her.

She had never felt such pleasure in her entire existence.

She wanted this, no, needed this. Not just from anyone. But from Zayn.

She'd never believed in wishes. But the one she made as she blew out the single candle must have come true.

Him. Her one true wish in the world was to be with him. Now. Forever.

She'd finally have him.

Any lingering thoughts slipped away, overpowered by the all-consuming authority of his mouth. He rained hot, eager kisses along her throat, jawline, as he whispered her name over and over again.

Zayn's mouth sought out hers in a kiss that stole her breath away. His arms encircled her and pulled her closer against his chest. His tongue gently teasing between her lips, flickering against her in a hot demand.

Exploring. . .searching. . .seeking all her mysteries.

His kisses were drugging, claiming her lips with fiery intent. Then he deepened the kiss as if it would make up for the weeks of sexual frustration between them.

Their tongues mated and she was instantly damp. She could very well imagine his dick doing the same inside her. Her hands went to his face, feeling the slight stubble on his cheeks, then turning his head so that he could take her deeper in his mouth.

The hard ridge of his erection grinding her core was enough to make her come as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

No one person should have this much emotional control over another, she thought.

"Hope. . .Hope. . ." He spoke her name softly, kissing her cheeks, her eyelids, capturing her mouth once more in a mind blowing kiss as he pushed the straps of her gown down her shoulders.

Breaking the kiss he sat up and slowly pulled the gown down her body, leaving her in the matching black silk panties.

For a moment, he groaned, and sat up, merely staring at her.

A little voice inside her head instinctively commanded her to shield her body. But her hands remained at her sides. He had seen her, all of her already. There was nothing to hide.

His gaze was hot, smoldering, causing liquid fire to lick at her skin and insides. Had her doubts lingered, his gaze was enough to reassure her.

His hands trailed up her ribs, raising goosebumps on her body. He bent down and kissed her stomach. He kissed a scar and she could have died a happy woman.