"True Little prince you did not make her a monster, she was born one." Selith said walking to the burgundy couch to sit down.

"I don't wont riddles." I said feeling confused.

"Humans cant have babies with vampires and vampires cant produce but it is said that a hybrid could sire there own offspring." She said turning to look at me I frown hybrid.

"Hybrid, there hasn't been a hybrid in centuries, cross species is forbidden." I said.

"Eighteen years ago I visited Pennsylvania  to see a old friend who was a half vampire and half witch. She was mated to a werewolf they was so much in love they both left their  covens their  families behind to start a new life together. We grew up together practically and we grew apart her life was going one way and mine another way but when I heard she was pregnant I, went to  and helped her deliver a beautiful black haired baby." She said looking at the wall with a far away look on her face.

"Impossible!" I said feeling shocked this couldn't be.

"It is, I watched after that little girl every year in the shadows waiting to see what kind of women she would become." She said looking at me standing up from the burgundy couch.

"Ebony is very powerful her powers are limitless but she will need you and you her if you wont to protect your little family and survive I, can help you for a price." She said walking closure to me to stand only a few  inches from me I knew better than to bargain with an witch but I needed her help.

"What is the price?" I asked

"In time prince  I will come to you and Ebony for a favor but for now lets go get your mate for time is running out." She said as the door open.

"Your highnesses the plane is ready." Nathan said

"Lets go!" I said walking to the door.

"Son." My dad said I stopped and turned to look at him.

"Be careful." He said looking worried I didn't say anything but nod for the first time in a long time I felt hope and love from my father and I was going to get my mate back no matter what it took. I walked out the room and headed for the back Audi the  family car that waited to take us to  the airport. I got into the backseat of the Audi followed by the witch Selith.

"How will we find Ebony?" I asked the witch who sat quietly looking out the window.

"Finding her wont be the problem." She said with a smile on her face looking at me with mischief in her eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Ebony is strong and unstable she is a ticking time bomb when lit she will destroy everything in her way even you." She said as if warning me.

"Ebony wouldn't hurt a fly she is sweet and gentle yes, she have been a little temperamental, she's pregnant with twins." I said trying to convince myself but something has been off since bringing her home from being kidnap by her God parents.

"That's good little prince you have faith in your mate, keep that you will need it to get her back." She said turning to look back out of the window.

"That's it! How about you stop with your riddles and tell me what I need to do." I said feeling my blood began to boil I, wanted to know what I needed to do to get my mate back  healthy and safe and how can I do that if I didn't know what I am supposed to do.

"I did tell you what you needed to know now lets enjoy this peaceful ride for it will be a while till you experience peace and quiet." She said smiling at me.

"I am going to throw you and your riddles out this moving car." I said feeling annoyed my hands itched to wrap my hands around her neck and squeeze the breath from her body.

"That wasn't a riddle at all you will have new born babies wanting your undivided attention very soon." She said I didn't say anything but turned my head to look out the window and I got lost in my thoughts thinking about Ebony and our babies. I was nerveous to be a dad but I was excited to see the beautiful mircles that we created. I remember over a week ago after Ebony made a scene in the school hallway  I, rushed her to manadasia hoping to find awsers on why she was exhibiting non human abilities. Now I know she wasn't human at all she was something that was forbidden and if anyone found out she would be hunted but I would give and do anything to have her safe even if it cost my life.

The car stopped as we arrived at the airport the driver announced.

"We have arrived." The driver said getting out of the car to open the back rear doors.

"I hope your ready." Selith  said looking  suspicously happy she looked like sge was up to something.

"Let's go get my mate shall we." I said feeling the addreline and pure determination couring through my veins I, was going to get my little family back no matter what the cost was.

Thanks for reading XOXO's

LIKE>>>>>>