Chapter 27 *Final Chapter*

*Asher's POV*

When my bus was ready, I climbed on, looking back at what I'm leaving behind. These couple of months have been the best months of my life. As I settled in, I turned my phone back on to let my parents know I got on the bus. Then I see that I missed a dozen calls from Aspen and Alex. I called back Alex first. He picked up immediately.

"Dude, why the hell is your phone off?" He asked
"I didn't think you would want to talk to me after I said I loved your girlfriend."
"Stop calling her that. She's not my girlfriend."
"She's not?"
"No, she likes you and only you since she met you." She has?
"So where are you right now?"
"I'm on the bus to Boston."
"Get off the bus right now. Aspen, Toni, and I are all at the station. Aspen left us to look for you."
"Ok I'll talk to you later," I said and immediately left the bus. It was snowing and it was hard to see anything.

*Aspen's POV*

I looked frantically everywhere for Asher but I couldn't find him. It was getting harder because the snow was falling harder and I was freezing. I started crying, thinking I was too late. I tried yelling out his name a couple times but no luck.

"Aspen?" I heard a familiar voice say after a while.
"Asher?" I asked while I was crying. Then I saw him standing there with all his stuff. I ran to him and embraced him, feeling the warmth in his body. "Please don't go Asher."
"What about all those things you said to me at the party?"
"I didn't mean it. I thought you cheated on Emily when you kissed me that night. You didn't tell me that you guys broke up," I softly punched his chest.
"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't go and leave you alone."
"Because my life is boring without you and I've always liked you, from the moment I laid my eyes on you, it's always been you. I'm crazy in love with you." I guess that was enough for him because next thing I know, his lips were on mine and I didn't hesitate to kiss him back this time.
"That was more than enough. I'm crazy in love with you too." he replied, wiping my tears.

The End.