𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

            ╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"baby, wake up." spencer whispered as he softly shook your arm.

you whined and shook your head, burying your head further into his pillow. "i don't wanna." you mumbled and he sighed, "but you have too." he told you, pushing some hair behind your ear and you sighed, moving so you were on your back looking up at him. "fine." you sighed before sitting up, stretching out your body before walking into the bathroom.

you grabbed your toothbrush and began to brush your teeth before brushing your hair short after. you sigh before walking back into his bedroom, him passing you as he walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

you grabbed a black skater skirt and put it on before tucking in a long sleeve white shirt into it. it wasn't exactly formal for what was about to happen but you were about to go to prison, not a beauty contest.

you sat on the bed and you pulled on some shoes, feeling tears form into your eyes.

you didn't want to leave. you didn't want to go to prison. you knew your dad would be disappointed, so would your old friends.

your grandma would be the most disappointed, you promised you wouldn't turn out to be like your parents, like your brother.

more hot tears poured out your eyes as you looked down at your lap, you felt some arms wrap around you and you instantly wrapped your arms back around him, sobbing into his chest.

he sat down on the edge of the bed, you sitting next to him as you continued to cry into his shirt.

you soon stopped crying, no more tears able to come out. "im sorry." you whispered to spencer, your head laying on his chest with his arm wrapped around you. "don't be sorry." he whispered back and you sniffled.

"i love you." you blurted, chewing on your lip as the words just came out your mouth.

you felt his tense under you, your eyes filling up instantly with tears. "let's go." you said before standing up and walking out the bedroom, hearing him following you.

you walk out, walking with him to his car. you both got inside before he drove off.

you stepped out of the car once you got to the building, seeing his team waiting outside for the both of you.

you gave a small smile to garcia, her instantly noticing your red eyes and she brought you into a tight hug, instantly hugging her back as you tried not to break down.

"let's go," you whispered as you pulled away, walking inside the big building. god, you were scared, terrified actually. you didn't like it here, it was cold and no one was smiling.

you walk into the room, meeting up with your attorney as you both sat down.

______

short i know but i'm posting the next chapter very soon after i figure out how this court stuff works because i'm an idiot