𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

            ╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

the comfort of spencer quickly disappeared as you stood in front of his team that were all sitting down at a table.

you recognized them from the one time they were at spencers apartment, but the man with dark hair was no where to be seen.

"hey, guys, this is y/n, my girlfriend." spencer said, and you gave them a small wave. "you finally asked her out?" a girl with blonde hair and bright colorful clothes asked, you liked her already.

spencer glared at her, his cheeks turning red as he nodded. "yeah." he breathed out with a smile.

"hi, i'm penelope." she said standing up and bringing you into a hug, you smiled and hugged her back before she pulled away. "you're very pretty." she told you as she sat down and scooted over, "sit." she said, you nodded sitting next to her as spencer sat next to you.

"you're hot." a woman with dark long hair and bangs said and you blushed a bit. "thank you."
you replied with a small laugh. "i'm emily." she said putting her hand out and you shook it with a smile, before she pulled her hand away.

"where are the others?" spencer asked as he took you hand and held it.

"oh, jj and morgan are getting drinks." penelope said with a smile, "do you drink y/n?" she asked and you nodded. "yeah." you said softly, you were the shy type but once you get comfortable around someone you were always the one talking.

not long after a woman with long blonde hair and the man you saw not to long ago came with drinks giving them to everybody. "hey, you finally brought your girlfriend." derek said as he sat next to emily, jj on the other side of her.

spencer rolled his eyes, taking a sip of his drink. "i'm y/n." you spoke up, putting your hand out and he shook it. "the girl i saw at spencers apartment correct?" he asked and you looked over at spencer in confusion, but his eyebrows were furrowed in confusion also.

"um, what?" he asked and morgan laughed. "she's the ghost." he said and spencer laughed. "i didn't know she was there when we were there." he told him and derek laughed.

"i'm still confused." you said with a confused face. "a few months ago we were at my apartment and i guess you were there, and morgan heard you and saw you." spencer explained and you blushed as you nodded.

"sorry." you said and he shook his head. "it's okay, you didn't know." he said with a reassuring smile, putting his hand on your thigh.