𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

              ╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

decided to go ahead and publish this chapter, case part is probably shit because i suck at that stuff but enjoy :)

spencer sighed as he heard his phone ring, he sat up from his bed and grabbed it, bringing it up to his ear as he answered. "hello?" he said groggily as he rubbed his eyes.

"it's hotch, we have a new case, we need you in." hotch replied through the phone and spencer sighed before he said a simple omay, telling him he'll be there in 15.

he got up and put on a striped purple button up with a black tie, slipping on some jeans. he packed a go-bag and decided just to drive.

he got into his car and drove off.

spencer was now with the team, in the hotel as they inspected the crime scene. blood was splattered all on the carpet floor and the hotel comforter. "were any weapons left?" morgan asked as he walked into the bathroom, it still perfectly clean and untouched. "no, just the body." hotch responded.

"everything is untouched except the bed." he continued, spencer looking up from the bed. "they had one job," he spoke, some heads turning towards him before he continued. "he or she did what they wanted, murder. they came in—"

"murdered then left." morgan finished spencer's sentence, causing his to roll his eyes slightly before looking back at the blood. "no signs of remorse?" he questioned, only getting a simple shake of hotchs head. "no, he was on the ground with messy stab wounds, just laying there."

"the unsub has a lot of anger built up, the unsub is likely a woman, you said they were married?" spencer asked, the team simply nodding before he continued. "her marriage probably collapsed, she targets married men and lets her anger out on them, she had no remorse—" spencer got cut off once again by emily.

"a physcopath." she presumed, everyone nodding in agreement.

hotch let the team go for the night, them all staying at the hotel where the murders where at to do more investigating the next day.

spencer sighed as he sat in the hotel room, loosening up his tie he glanced over at the clock and decided to go out to the bar, he slipped on a fake ring, staring down at it, chewing on his lip. he knew it was probably the worst idea to be wearing this, but he usually wearer it so girls wouldn't talk to him, not that he didn't want them to he just didn't like making a fool of himself. he walked out his room and went up a few floors before getting to the bar area, walking over to a bar stool and sitting down, her ordered a simple beer, taking sips of it with a sigh.

you groaned as you kept going through your closet for something to wear. you finally found a short purple dress with a slit on the side at your thigh, the slit stopping when it reached your underwear line.

you put on some eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick. you put in some earring and just brushed your hair out before looking in the mirror.

you didn't have to get this dressed up but it felt nice since you never did anything for yourself. you smiled in the mirror before putting on some black heels and walking out the apartment, getting into your car.

you drove to the hotel and got out, you went up the elevator and soon got to the bar. you walked in and bit your lip and you looked around, your eyes met spencer's and you felt like putty already. he was the hottest man you've ever seen in your life, he hair was fluffy and brown, his jaime was so sharp, his eyes shining in the light that was over the bar, he smiled at you making you smile right back.

you haven't even talked to the man and you were already in love with him, your eyes went down to his hand and you saw the ring, your smile disappearing. you couldn't do that to him, but you needed the money, so you walked over to him and motioned toward the seat next to him. "this seat taken?"

____

short and absolute horrible chapter, and i'm so sorry how crappy the crime stuff was, the next chapter should be out soon since this one was so short