𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

smut warning.

            ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧        ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

            ╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

spencer shook his head and you smiled as you sat down next to him, "what are you doing out here?" you ask ordering a drink, "you looked like your dressed for work." you laughed as you smiled at the bartender as she handed you your drink.

"oh yeah, just a rough day." he told you and you nodded with a smile. "i get it, my job sucks." you said with a small giggle, seeing him smile as he let out a chuckle. "what's your job?" he asked and you laugh, shaking your head. "i'm not telling you, it's embarrassing." you admitted as you took a sip from your drink. "i'm sure it isn't." he told you and you smiled softly. "i work at a restaurant, the one from down the street across the sushi place." you told him.

"that thai food place?" he asked and you nodded, pursing your lips. "yep." you nodded, him smiling. "they have good food, i order there all the time." he admitted and you giggled. "yeah, they do have good food but working there is completely different."

"tell me about it." he smiled and your eyebrow rose. "you want me to tell you about my work problems?" you asked and he nodded. "yeah, go ahead." he smiled and you felt a small blush on your cheeks as you started to speak.

you spoke for a long time, not realizing the time passing and you looked down at your phone and cursed under your breath. "i'm going to go to the restroom." you lied as you got up from the bar stool. you wanted to keep talking to him, he was so lovely and just a good person to talk to. "i should be back." you said kissing his cheek before you walked off to the bathroom, grabbing your phone and calling the number. the lady answered.

"why are you calling? and why haven't i got the photos?" she asked and you sighed. "i can't do it tonight, i got caught up." you spoke and she scoffed. "yeah, probably because you were talking to that other guy, is he married? if so, get him wasted and get the damn pictures." the lady gritted through her teeth and you started to speak before she hung up. "fuck ass shit fuck." you mumbled as you put your phone away. you sighed and sneaked into the bar, talking to some other guy and getting him hammered very quickly before taking him to his hotel room.

spencer sighed as he sat there stirring his straw in his drink, he really enjoyed talking to y/n. he was waiting for her to comeback from the bathroom but she never showed up, he decided just to wait, he wanted to keep talking to her,even if that meant waiting longer.

while she was in the bathroom he talked to hotch and the cover was over, y/n was the only woman in the bar and they decided to do the next day.

you groaned as you sent the photos to the lady, her sending a thumbs up emoji like she always did. you left the room and went to the janitors closet, starting at your phone. as you walked you suddenly bumped into something hard.