𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

slight smut warning.

            ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧        ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

            ╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

you woke up alone in spencer's bed, as expected since you knew he would have to get up and leave for work. you sat up and pushed your hair out your face, rubbing your eyes before you stretched.

you got out the bed, opening a drawer and grabbing some black shorts, going over to another drawer where spencer's clothes were and grabbing a light blue crew neck, putting it on.

you had some of your clothes here now since you were always over, but you never officially moved in or even gotten to that conversation but that was for another time.

you yawned as you walked into the living room, sitting down on the couch and turning the tv on. you watched tv for a bit before hearing your phone ring, you got up quickly and went back into the bedroom looking down at the phone.

you didn't recognize the number so you pressed the decline button, heading back to the living room before hearing it ring again, you groaned and declined it once more, it only ringing right after.

you sigh and click the green call button, putting it up to your ear. "hello?"

"hello, y/n." some man said through the phone and your rolled your eyes. "who is this?" you asked leaning against spencer's pillow, "doesn't matter, but, me and you need to have a chat." he spoke and you rode your eyebrow. "about?"

"about amanda." you heard him say, "you know her right? amanda collins?" he asked and you swallowed your spit, shifting on the bed. "mhm."

"yeah, well, i just found out she got arrested last night and is currently being interrogated." he spoke, "so i went through her stuff and you seem to be her favorite person to call, so, y/n, did you snitch?" he asked and your chewed on your lip.

"n-no." you stuttered, cursing to yourself. "yeah, mhm, sure." he spoke, you rolling your eyes, he was seriously annoying you. "well, bad actions always come with consequences." he stated and you rode an eyebrow, "what's that supposed to mean?" you asked sitting up, "you'll find out, have a good day." he spoke before you heard some click, the call ending.

"what the fuck?" you whispered to yourself putting your phone down, you were worried, amanda had a team and you were now a target for being an idiot, should you tell spencer? you didn't know, but it didn't matter at the moment.

you heard your phone ring again, groaning internally you answered. "hello?"

"hey." you heard the familiar face breath out, "spencer." you smiled, sitting up in your chair, instantly back in a happy mood. "why'd you call? is everything alright?"