𝐓𝐄𝐍

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"garcia, have you found anything out yet?" hotch spoke through the phone, standing with the team.

"yes! okay, so, turns out our unsub is most definitely a woman." garcia started, typing away into her computer. "her name is Y/N Y/L/N, she's 28, last job was at Niki's Seafood & Thai, she stopped working there about 5 months ago." garcia spoke proudly with a smile on her face.

"wait, what was the name?" spencer asked looking up from his desk. "Y/N Y/L/N." hotch spoke quickly, not noticing spencer's face dropping. "where does she live?" hotch asked, garcia replying quickly.

"Fox chase Apartments." she replied, "okay, thank you." hotch spoke, quickly hanging up. "let's go."

______

you arrived home, still wincing at every step you made as you made your way to your bedroom, grabbing your laptop.

you told yourself you would never do this again, but you were curious.

you sighed as you opened the laptop, you typed in pinkcat1444, hoping you remembered it right, you smiled as some sites came up and you scrolled as you looked through them, you clicked on images, being met with tons of photos of tattoos, they were all the same, on the right wrist, a circle with a cat inside.

you did some more searching eventually finding their "secret" website, you scrolled through, chewing on your lip as you clicked on a profile named 'Amanda Collins', you looked at her page before being met with a picture that looked exactly like the woman you saw last night, "holy shit." you breathed out, typing some more as you looked her up, you were so close the website almost losing before a big yellow triangle popped into the screen.

"what the fuck." you groaned typing random letters trying to get it back to normal, your computer shutting off. "god dammit." you muttered, shutting the laptop harshly before getting up and putting on some shoes.

you walked out and down the stairs, into your car before driving off.

____

once the team arrived at the apartments they went inside showing the worker their badge, "were here for Y/N Y/L/N." hotch spoke, hotch, jj, and prentiss standing next to him as spencer was behind them silently trying to figure out what was going on.

"oh yes, she's in apartment 58, second floor." the woman spoke and they all nodded before going up to her apartment, knocking on the door. "FBI." hotch spoke loud enough so she could hear.

getting no response he knocked again, a bit louder before repeating the words.

hotch sighed moving from out in front of the door, giving morgan a look and morgan quickly kicked open the door, walking inside with their guns held up, searching around the house.

morgan looked around, hearing some noise as he opened your bedroom door slowly, he looked around in your room only to be met with a big fluffy cat, causing him to sigh. "she's not here!" morgan called out, putting his gun back in his holster, walking into the living area with the others. "i'll call garcia, she can track her phone, she probably knows were looking for her." hotch said as he dialed garcia.

spencer stared down at the ground, trying his best not to let the team get suspicious as he tried not to cry, it couldn't be her, she wouldn't kill someone.

he got pulled out his thoughts as he heard a beep come from hotches phone. "garcia, i need you to track her phone, she's not home."

"on it." garcia spoke as she typed away on her keyboard before speaking up. "she's at capital plaza apartments." garcia replied, spencer's head quickly looking up at hotch, being met with his eyes at the mention of spencer's apartments. "thank you." hotch spoke before hanging up.

"let's go." he said sternly as they all left her apartment and back down into the SUV's.

they drove to the apartments, quickly walking in and flashing the worker their badge before walking upstairs. "jj, prentiss, i want you looking on the first floor, me, reid and morgan will be on the second floor." he told them, all nodding before walking quickly up the stairs.

_____

you knocked on spencer's door with a sigh, you knew it was risky that you were about to confess everything but you hated lying to him and you had no one else to tell.

you got no response and you knocked even harder, still getting no response. you sighed and grabbed the spare key spencer had given to you, telling you that you could come over whenever you wanted. you pushed the key inside and turned it before hearing it click.

you opened the door and limped around the apartment, "spence? are you here?"

______

hotch got to the second floor walking with morgan as they brought their guns up. "wait, wait." spencer spoke up, their eyebrows raising as they turned towards him. "what reid? we have a criminal to find." hotch groaned.

"if we find he'd, j-just be easy, okay? please be gentle and do not hurt her." he whispered and hotch rose his eyebrow. "what are you not telling us?" he asked as he lowered his gun down. "me and her kinda dated, but i don't really know how to explain—"

"spencer?" he heard his name and quickly turned around, seeing you standing there, most of your balance on your other foot.

hotch glanced over at morgan and morgan sighed before pushing pass reid, turning you around and quickly putting cuffs around your wrists.

"woah, woah, woah, what the hell is going on?" you spoke, looking around. "i didn't do anything, why am i being arrested?"

"we're taking you into custody." morgan spoke sternly pushing you down the stairs with him. "what why? like i said, i didn't do any—" you got cut off as you got pushed into a car, the door shutting in your face.

you felt hot tears form in your eyes, looking out the window.

____

"i thought i said to go easy on her." reid spat, crossing his arms as he looked at morgan. "i did." morgan sighed, rubbing his head with his fingers. "we don't need to focus on that right now, we need to focus on how she could be the unsub that we've been trying to find for months." he sighed again, "she's in the interrogation room, hotch is talking to her."

"hotch? what no, he's going to make her cry, she doesn't like when people yell at her and that's exactly what he's going to do-"

"reid." hotch spoke, spencer quickly looking back over at him. "she says she'll only talk to you." he sighed, spencer nodded silently as he head to the interrogation room, being stopped by hotchs hand on his chest.

"after you speak to her, i want to talk to you." hotch spoke sternly, spencer nodding with a sigh before walking into the room, seeing you sitting in the chair.

_______

i kinda hated this, but here you go, not proof read sorry for any mistakes again lol