3. first day

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

I casually kept walking down the hallway in my own thoughts. Thinking about what happened earlier. Did he actually apologize to me? Ok I'm shocked. But was my reply too rude for him to act like that later on?

Flashback

"I'm sorry."

"Why?" I asked with a cold tone again and looked straight at his eyes. "Umm because of yesterday, the game and all." He slowly said while I sighed. "Its okay, I'm used to people making me remember every now and then that I don't have any friends. But don't worry I don't keep a grudge on just anyone."

Jay's face showed that he clearly didn't expect this kinda answer. But boy this is how I'm and I didn't even realize that Jay might have taken it in a different way. I turned and started walking away but he stopped me again.

"Girl you think too highly of yourself. No wonder you don't have any friends."

Ouch. I felt something stab me as Jay walked by me completely leaving me dumbfounded. What does he mean? Was I too rude? Gosh whatever. I tried to find my class but it was hard. And most certainly everyone's attention was on me since I was new.

End of flashback

Somehow I made it to my first class without interacting with anyone. But the hard part is I need to introduce myself now. But did I care? No.

I entered the class and saw Jugyeong, Sunghoon and.. Jay. Well at least I know him. Even though I wouldn't mind a complete stranger in exchange of him. "Hello, I'm Yang Jiwoo and I am not that good at socializing so please don't talk to me."

I found a sit empty by Jugyeong's side and then heard someone whisper which was loud enough for me to hear. "As if we are dying to talk to you."

I stopped on my path as I heard it and pretty sure Jugyeong, Sunghoon and Jay also heard it since they all looked at me. I clenched my fist trying not to burst and just sighed before sitting beside Jugyeong. "Are you okay?" Sunghoon asked me from behind as I saw Jay looking at me.

"Yea I'm fine." I looked at the board again and tried focusing on the class but I was pissed. The day was getting worse. First Jay dissing me and now my classmates just stating it that they don't want to be my friends.

Focus Jiwoo. Forget all that. Just focus.

-

I didn't talk much the first few classes. And finally it's lunch break. I was packing my stuffs when Jake entered the class and told me to join them in the canteen. No- and the next moment I found myself being pulled by Jake.

Why is the canteen similar to a zoo? How am I going to survive here? I sat beside Jungwon while Heeseung, Niki and Sunoo went to bring the food. Everyone was in their phone. Unlike me who forgot to put her phone on charge and now it's dead.