Rise of the Snakes

Start from the beginning

"Who are you?" Lacey whispered with fear etched on her face

I. Am. The. Over-

Laçiaña Night woke up with a jerk, looking around wildly. She had a nightmare, but she couldn't remember it.

Like all those other ones.

She sighed, this was the fifth one this week. She had been having a lot of nightmares and ended up not remembering them.

What was happening to her? She knew what she was and what she was to the Green Ninja, but didn't exactly understand, what exactly was a soulmate?

She shook her head and got up, quickly getting changed and walking outside. She smiled as she took in the fresh cool air. She looked up and saw the dark blue sky, turning lighter and lighter, it had a hue of yellow, orange and pink.

The sun would be up in a few hours, she frowned in confusion.

She was the future Guardian Ninja, she was supposed to fight alongside the Green Ninja and their four protectors.

Their four protectors....

Lacey has been with Sensai Wu ever since she could remember. According to him, she was born here, in the monastery. Her parents had been of the Night Clan, a group or family of powerful sorceresses and sorcerers.

She was a 9 year old kid, she wasn't supposed have this burden. She wasn't supposed to take this as a burden. Yet, she did. What was held for all of them in the future?

She started heading back, walking back inside.

Lacey heard arguing when she was walking back to her room. She stopped and entered the game room, a confused frown on her face.

"Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return one day for the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu," Wu said in a scolding tone to the four guys currently sat in front of her. She sighs.

Kai, The Master of Fire

Jay, The Master of Lightning

Cole, The Master of Earth

Zane, The Master of Ice

They were Ninjas and Sensei's students, they each wielded one of the Golden Weapons. They were also like her big brothers. Kai was a hothead, Cole was rock solid and serious, Jay was the funny and talkative one, Zane was the literal and weird one. Not to mention Nya, who was like a big sister to her.

"But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace." Zane said pointedly, he didn't look worried.

Jay scoffed, "Yeah, peace is boring. There's no one to save. There's nothing to do." he said, a slight whine to his voice. It had been getting boring, with peace, no battles meant no fighting.

Cole laid down on the ground and folded his arms behind his back. "We can train tomorrow." he said, letting out a relaxing sigh.

"Never put off until tomorrow, what can be done today." Wu states using his wise mind. He looked at his students pointedly, giving them scolding looks.

"Well, I was gonna eat this pizza tomorrow," Cole said holding up a slice of pizza, "so if that's the case..." he almost took a bite but Wu slapped it out of his hand, stating "No pizza for you!"

"Ow!" Cole yelled as Wu continues, "In order to reach your full potential, you must train," he said pointing at them.

"Uh, remember when we did a little thing called the Tornado of Creation?" Kai said, albeit a bit smugly. "I thought that was pretty insane."