chapter 8

*Sorry its been forever since i last uptated, i just havent had time to work on my books due to my youtube channel and stuff going on at home and at school.......anyways, ill try my best with the updates and i understand that most of you are impatiant about waiting for updates but im doing what i can, ok? so sorry if i take so long to update......well anyways, on with the new chapter*

        When I woke up, Jeff was gone. I got up and stretched, then I groggaly walked into the kitchen and saw Jeff by the door. He looked like he was talking to someone. I silently stepped so I could hear wheat they were saying. "Jeff, you know whats gonna happen right?" Liu? Why was he here......talking normally with Jeff even. "I know, but I dont care what happens" Jeff said, I hid so they wouldnt see me. "Jeff, I know how you feel.....but its to dangerous to continue to stay by her side" Liu said. "Like I said, I dont care what happens to me, as long as shes alright" Jeff finally managed to say after a few minutes.

        A few moments later, I snuck back into the living room. Then I heard Jeff walking back in, so I pretended to be asleep. "Darla~. Wakey wakey~" he cooed getting me up. "Huh? What?" I said innocently trying to act as sleepy as possible. "Good, your up" he said sitting me in his lap. I nodded and forced out a yawn. We sat there in silence. Thoughts kept wondering through my mind. Why was Liu talking to Jeff? But didn't Jeff kill him as well? And whats gonna happen if he stays by my side? I need to talk to dad about it, he'll know whats going on.

        "Darla......Darla, hey, snap out of it" Jeff said snapping his fingers infront of my face. "Huh?" I blinked and turned to face him. "Are you ok?" he asked concered. "Yeah im fine. Why?" I asked. "Your spacing out way more then you should be" he sighed. "Oh" is all that I said. "Maybe we should go back home, huh?" he suggestedand I shrugged, We stood up and I headed for the door until Jeff grabbed my arm. "Jeff?" I turned around and looked at him. "You go ahead and go home first. I'll meet you there, ok?" he said and I just nodded.

        As soon as i stepped outside, I teleported home. When i got home, I started to look for dad, After a while of looking, I gave up and found Masky instead. "Hey, do you know where dad went?" I asked him sighing. "I believe hes doing his hunt right about now in his usual spot" He replied and I thanked him heading out the door.

*oh a cliff hager.... hmm oh well. Sorry it was short, but its all that i had right now....well until next time*