hello

Sorry im taking so long. But work is really busy and all. Its hard to write.
Theres a few things bothering me that i have to keep repeating myself on, and like to bring up.
1) people have been msging me of what i look like, so there you go. This is my ugly mug of a face. Lol

2) I know what the actual jeff the killer story is and what actually happened to him. But this is my version of what happened to hmgive the story a twist. So stop comenting and msging me about how im wrong about what happened and that im stupid. I didnt want to use the original way of what happened to him, cause it wouldnt work for what i have planned for the book.

3) Im not ok with little kids reading this and then complaining about it and then trying to report me because of I write. And if there are kids out there that actually dont mind nor care, by all means, go ahead and read to your hearts content. But if you have a problem with what i do. Then leave.

Im going on 20yrs old and dont need to keep repeating this for 3 yrs. Im sorry, but it get tiresome and annoying when people wont let you just me you. And thats whats wrong with society today. People are too judgmental and its rediculous.

But if your here to enjoy the story. Then, im trying to get new chapters done for you as fast as i can. Like on my days off when i have free time, ill start writing too. Or try to sneak it in while im working.
Adulting isnt fun and its too time consuming. So kids, plz dont grow up. Lol its a trap.