just a normal day

*sorry that i havent been able to update, im still busy with school and i have to help plain school events and stuff like that, and have a shit ton of homework lately as well. ill try to update once or twice every few weeks if i can......well on to the story!*        

       When I woke up again, I was back in my room. Dad must have brought me here. I sat up and grunted. "Man, what a pain." I said getting up. "Heh, no kidding" someone said. I sighed and looked at BEN. "What are you doing in here, short shit" I said slightly agrivated and shrugged.

        "Answer me" I said getting slightly more agrivated. "Im standing guard while Slendy and his brothers are out on patrol'' he said starring out the window. "What for?" I tilted my head. He sighed and looked at me. "After your last fight, the Puppetteer has been lurking around here. As in, hes watching you" he finally said with an emotionless expression.

        I remained silent. Dad and my Uncles are risking themselves, and its all my fault. I yelled in frustration and threw my pillow at the wall. "Hey, take it easy. Your wound in't fully healed'' BEN said grabbing my arms making me stop. "Alright, alright. Im calm" I finally said after a few minute and he let go. He nodded and left. I got up and changed into different cloths. I put on a button up blouse and black jeans.

        I decided to go downstairs. I was surprised that no one was in the living room. Huh, where is everyone? I sat on the couch and started to read. After about thirty minutes, there was a loud bang from the kitchen. I put my book down and cautiously went towards the noise.

        Why are the light out? I was worried and turnt in the light. "Surprise!'' everyone yelled which made me jump. ''What?'' I said and looked at them like they were crazy.......well crazier. "Happy birthday, Darla" dad said hugging me. ''Thanks. Dad, you know that I havent celebrated my birthday in years" I said bluntly. "We know but, its nice for a change" Sally said with a cheerfull tone.

        I sighed in defeat and smiled. "Indeed it is" I said patting her head. She smiled and giggled. Dad walked back over and handed me a present. I examined the box before opening it. There was the personalized weapon that I had when I was little in it. I was surprised because I thought that when it was destroyed, that it couldn't get fixed. I hugged dad and said 'thank you'. We all pitched in together to fix it'' he said.

        "this is the greatest thing that you could have gotten me'' I said smiling. ''We thought that you might like it" Masky said and Hoody nodded. "We're lucky that it was finished on time'' Hoodie added on and Masky nudged him. ''Yeah'' I said. We then heard a knock on the doorand dad went to answer it. Dad walked back into the kitchen with my Aunt. "Aunt Slena!" I yelled happily running up to her and hugging her.

        She laughed. "Its good to see you too, Darla" she said hugging me back. "Im glad that your here" I said letting go. "Well of corse, your my favorite little niece" she said messing up my hair. "Im your only niece" I sais fixing my hair. ''I know'' she said. Everyone was talking amoungst themselves. Dad and Aunt Slena went off to talk about something in private. I went outside and climbed a tree that I used to hide in as a kid. I sighed and looked up.

        A few minutes later I was startled by someone calling my name. I looked down and saw that it was Jeff. I smiled and jumped down. ''Hey'' I said landing infront of him. ''Hey, come with me for a minute'' he said pointing away from the house and I nodded. We were walkijng a long while until I found something familiar in the distance. As we got closer it began to look like a building. It was my house! I ran up to it and looked at the door before opening it.

        It looked the same, besides the dust and dirt. ''Jeff, why are we here?" I turned to look at him and he shrugged. He walked over to the couch and sat down. When he did, alot of dst filled the airand he coughed. I sat down on the floor and turned n the tv. Everthing was still working, which surprised me.  I leaned back and he slid off the couch next to me. We started to watch a movie, but I started to fall asleep because it ws starting to bore me. Jeff smiled and put his arm around me and I feel aleep.