Chapter 10

A few hours later, I woke up from my nap. "Ow...." I said hold my stomach. "I see that your ok" someone  said from behind me. My head quickly turnt to that stupid voice. "What do you want?" I hissed, the puppeteer just chuckled. I growled and grabbed him by the throat. "Answer me you damned puppet" I growled tightening my grip around his throat.
      "Oh nothing. Just wanted to see how my master's pet was fairing" he said plainly. Pet? Oh hell no! "I'm not anyone's pet! Get that through your head and make sure that Zalgo knows that too" I said and let him go. "Now run along before I kill you" I hissed and he vanished. I left the room to look for dad quickly.
          After a little bit, I finally found him in his study reading a book. "Dad?" I said tapping his shoulder. "What is it?" He asked not looking up from his book. "Zalgo's stupid little puppet was next to me when I woke up and called me 'Zalgo's Pet'. Any ideas why?" I said. He immediately looked up at the mention of Zalgo. "What? Did he hurt you?" Dad asked and I shook my head no.
             He sighed and rested his head in his hand. "What does he want?" He asked himself. I just sat down until he stopped talking to himself. He then got up pacing back and forth. After five minutes he finally stopped and looked at me. "Darla, I'm sorry. I'll need to seal your creepypasta form......basically all of you and put you into hiding." He said sadly. "What!? No! You can't do that" I yelled.
              "I know it's not fair, but it's what has to be done..." he started to say until I cut him off again. "Can't I just stay like I am now and stay inside this house until things calm down?" I pleaded and I started to tear up. I don't want to forget anyone and act like a human again. This isn't fair!
                Everything was silent for few minutes until Sally busted in and clung to me. "Please don't send her away!" Sally yelled and I patted her head. "Alright. Darla, I won't do it unless you stay hidden in this house. Ok?" He said. "So that means you don't leave the building. But if he comes back, I'm doing what I said before. Alrigh?." He added on and I nodded.
                I got up and picked Sally up heading to her room. "Happy now that I get to won't go away?" I asked her and she smiled and nodded. I took her to her room and set her down. Uncle Splender then walked  in. "Unlce Splender, do you mind playing with Sally for w while?" I asked and he nodded. I walked out her room going to my own room.
                As soon as I opened my door, I was glomped by someone. It was Jeff. "Are you ok?" He asked when he let me go and I nodded. "Jeff, i need to tell you something and your probably  not going to like it" "Why? What happened?" He asked  worridly, sitting down on my bed. "Right now, I'm in hiding. I can't leave the house under any circumstances.  If Zalgo comes back......dad is going to have to seal me away and hide me somewhere else." I told him looking away.
                "What!? I won't let that happen!" He said jolting up grabbing my arms. It looked like he was going to cry. "I know Jeff. I don't wanna go." In said bringing him into a hug. "If he comes back, I'll kill him before he even touches you." "But Jeff, he will kill you easily. It's  me and dad he will have a tough time fighting. I promise, Zalgo will pay if he finds me, ok?" I pulled him away and looked him the eyes and he nodded. He looked so upset. What am I supposed to do? Lie? I can't do that to him.
                 "How you feeling?" He asked after moments of silence. "Yeah, I'm back to normal. I told you that this was nothing." I said smiling at him while he sighed in relief. He must still feel bad for me getting stabbed instead of him. I wasn't going to let LJ stab him. Jeff is still technically human. He wouldn't have survived if he did get stabbed, unlike me.
                 A few moment s later Jeff left my room to turn in for the night. I had no idea that it was this late. I got ready for bed and sat at my desk with my head in my hands. I still have no idea what Zalgo is planning and I don't trust it. I have to figure out what his plan is; but I can't do that stuck in the house.
                  I wrote down all the possibilities I could think of and hung them up on my wall. I laid in bed with my throwing knives thinking. I threw the knives at the ones I knew weren't it. Then an idea popped in my head. 'What if mom had something to do with this or made a deal with him'? Mom didn't exactly like me all too much because of what I am, so that's one possibility.
                   I'll bring this all to dad tomorrow, right now it's time to get what rest I can. I got comfy and closed my eyes. My mind was still wondering around what he could be planning. A few moments passed and I started to fall into a deep sleep. I heared something shuffling, but I think nothing of it since it might be smile or grinny. After that, I am fast asleep in the dream world.