misery and surprize

"Skyler!" me and Jeff yelled. it was no use, there was no answer. I'm starting to get desperate to where I'm willing to use my powers. I thought for a moment until I heard rustling behind us. I quickly turned around to see Skyler. "Skyler?" I said cautiously. He looked different, as if he was possesed. He then charged at me and Jeff yelled for me to run away. "Jeff, hold him down!" I yelled and he nodded. When Jeff pinned him down, I grabbed Skyler's hand and made a small cut in it. Black blood started to flow out and I backed away. Jeff looked at me confused.

        "How the hell did this happen!?" I yelled at Skyler and he just pushed Jeff off. "I'm so sorry, Darla. Please forgive me and tell Anabelle that I love her" he said and charged at me. I dodged him and used one of my tenticles to grab him so he doesn't move. ''How the hell did you become corrupted!?" I yeeled tightening my grip on him. "I.....I don't know" he said cry. "I don't want to hurt anyone anymore" he added on.

        I started to cry and I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw that it was my dad. "Darla, its for the best" dad said and i nodded. "Skyler, you will always be one of my best friends" I said. "I know and hey, at least I kept my promise, didn't I?" he said crying. "Indeed you have. Goodbye, Skyler" I said ripping him in half and crushing his heart. His body decayed and I cried more. When dad tried to comfort me, we heard something growl. Jeff and dad were prepared to kill whatever it was. It then jumped out and it was another corrupted. It headed towrds Jeff and I yanked it back. It growled at me and shot black liquid at me and I dodged it.

        It then wrapped my tenticles around it and it bit me. I growled and ripped it apart, dad went over and crushed its heart. The creature cried out in pain then died. When we headed back to my place I felt dizzy. "Darla!?" they both yelled and I blacked out.  I should've know that this was going to happen. When ever I use my powers/abilities i get tired as hell, but this is the forst time that I blacked out. Its strange, I can't feel nothong but I can hear everything though.

        We must've gotten to my place I think. "What happened to her?" Jeff asked, his voice full of concerne. "There are two possible answers. One, it could be the lost of of a friend. Two, she's turning into a full creepypasta" dad said. "If she wakes up by tonight, then it wad a lost of a friend. If it takes her awhile to wake up, then she'll be a full creppypasta when she awakens" he added on and Jeff sighed. "How long would that take?" Jeff said. "Well, it depends on her" dad said. "Slendy, do you think we can talk about something in private?" Jeff asked and dad said sure. I hope that I wake up soon. Knowing my father, hes keeping track off me through my thoughts. I mentaly laughed at myself.

        It must've been a few days or weeks because I wasn't waking up, and dad told me what happened each day. It turns out that Jeff is a full creepypasta now. Whenever I asked how much longer that I'll be like this, he says that he doesn't know. Dad said that since I'm mentally awake, that I'm turning into a full creepypasta. I was happy about it, but sad as well. Dad also tod me that Anabelle died in a car accident. I was mentally crying and screaming about that. I know lost my two childhood friends. They were the only people besides mom, that really knew what I am. I was so depressed that Jeff and Smiles wouldn't be able to do anything.

        A few more days passed and I finally opened my eyes. When I opened them and I saw Smiles. He then barked letting whoever was here know that I'm awake. I looked around noticed that I was at my dads house, I should've figured. A minute later dad and all the others came into my room and hugged me. A certain little girl wouldn't let go. "Hey guys" I said smiling while dad pulled Sally off me. "Yay,Darla is awake!" she sang and I giggled. Everyone that lived with my father was here. BEN, Eyeless Jack (EJ), Sally, Masky, Hoddie, Jane, Toby, Laughing Jack (LJ), The Rake, Nina, Clockwork, and Jeff and Smiles were here too. It was nice seeing them.