chapter 6

After they dissapeared, I went back to the others. "You did a good job out there" dad said. "Yeah I've never seen ayone do that to him....especially a girl" Uncle Splener added on. "But he'll come back with a plan" Uncle Trender said. "We have to be careful" Uncle Offender said and we all nodded. We went back inside to see a little Sally cry and dad went over and craddled her. After five minutes, she fell asleep and dad put her to bed.

        Soon after, I went to bed too. The next day was surprisengly peaceful. Everyone continued their normal routine like nothing bad happened. I always had the feeling of being watched, but dad said to ignore it. Zalgo must be planning a way to get me to goin him or kill me. Either way, I'm waiting for the bastard to attack. I was sitting in my room drawing like normal and Jeff trying to see what I was drawing. "Please Daral, I wanna watch" he whinned and I sighed. "Fine, but don't try to mess it up" I said moving so he could sit next to me.

        I'm still trying to figure out how Skyler turned into a currupted. He was a strong boy. Anabelle, I still can't believe she died in a died in a car accident. I finished the drawing of us. It was at the park acting like little kids. Jeff looked at me with pitty. I got up and hung it on the wall next to my bed. I sighed and sat down. "Darla, can I take you somewhere?'' Jeff said. "Where?'' I asked curiously. "It's a secrete. So can I?" he asked and I nodded. He got up and jumped out my window. I jumped out as soon as he coast was clear and he put a cloth over my eyes, dragging me somewhere unknown.

        After what seemed like forever, we stopped. "We're here" he said pulling off the blindfold and I opened my eyes. It was beautiful, it was a medow full of flowers. "I thought that you might like it" he smiled and stuck a flower in my hair. "It's lovely here. How'd you find it?" I said walking around and smiled. "I was out for a walk and came across this place'' he said sitting under a tree. I walked over and sat next to him. "walking hmm?" I looked at him. Knowing him, he was coming home from a killing spree.

        "Alright, I found it while I was on a hunt" he said. "Well, I'm glad you found this place" I said hugging him and he hugged back. "Yeah'' he said as we watched the scenery and relaxed. After a while Jeff stood up. "I quess we should start heading back" he said as I stood up as well and nodded. On the way back it felt like someone was watching us, but I ignored it. When we got back, no one knew that me and Jeff were gone....except LJ.

        "And where were you two at?" LJ asked tapping his foot. Man, he acts like my father. "I don't have to tell you that," I stated going up to my room. LJ followed me and slammed my door behind him. "I do have the right to know, Darla" he said forcing me to sit down. "No you dont" I retorted. "Why are you mad?" I added on.

        LJ hessitsted for a moment and sighed. "Nevermind, I'm sorry" he said and left my room. I sighed and laid back on my bed. What the hell was his problem? I closed my eyes and heard someone walk in. I opened my eyes and slightly turned my head towards the door. "Did I wake you?" the person was Jeff. He had two glasses in his hands. "No, you didnt" I said sitting up. He sat down next to me and handed me a glass of iced tea. "Whats up with LJ?" he asked looking at the door. "Honestly, I don't know. I can't seem to figure him out right now" I soghed and placed the glass on the end table.

        "Alright, I'm going to go hunt" he got up and walked out. I looked around and grabbed my sketch book. I sat on my bed and started to draw everyone like a family portriat. When I as halfway done, I had rumage through trough my desk for coloring supplies. Once I found them, I sat back down and started to color the picture in. When I was done, I put my stuff away. Once everything was put away, Sally ran into my room. "Hey Sa-" I was cut off by her dragging me towards my window and opening it up. "He's here and is downstairs" she trembled and tried to push me out the window.

         "No, Sally" I said closing the window. "But, Darla" she said tearing up. "This is my fight, not yours. I don't want you to get hurt" I said patting her head and walked towards the door. "It'll be ok, I promise" I smiled at her and she nodded. I walked downstairs to hear him and dad yelling at eachother. "Zalgo, get out of my house and come back!" dad yelled, but Zalgo only laughed in his face. "Not until I get what I came here for" he retorted.

        Zalgo was about to attack my father, but I wasn't going to let that happen. I threw him out the house, literally. He landed a few feet away from the house and grunted as he stood back up. "Don't ever touch my father!" I growled at him and smiled. He walked up to me and starred straight at me with a creepy grin. My eyes widened when he wrapped his hand around my throat.

        I was paralyzed, I couldn't move. "S-stop...'' I managed to choak out. When I looked at him, he was being pulled away from me. I looked down and saw Sally in her creepypasta form. "Sally, don't!" I yelled and ran to her picking her up and away from Zalgo. I then felt pain in my back and realized that Zalgo stabbed me instead of Sally. "Sally. go back inside. NOW!" I yelled.

        She ran back inside and i turned to Zalgo. He was laughing at how enragged I was. He was about to hurt a little girl! He should never do that. I'll kill him! Then I charged at him and stabbed him in the stomach and punching him inthe stomach, making him fall over. I laughed and he screamed when I ripped one of his arms off. I smiled and starred down at him. Everyone looked at me in horrror.

        "Oh no. Is the creepypasta lord in pain?" I said with a smirk. He got up and spit at me. I growled and kicked him then punched him several times. "This is what your dumbass gets for messing with me and my family!" I growled. A second later I was pulled away from Zalgo. I looked up and saw LJ holding me back. "Darla, thats enough" he said dragging me back inside the house.  "I'll  finish you off next time, Zalgo. Just wait 'till you come back here" I said as I went inside. Zalgo vanished and I sat down. "Darla, are you ok?" dad asked me cautoiusly. "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm......ok" I said before passing out. 

        When I woke up, I was in the infermary. I sat up and shook my head to get rid of the dizzynes. "I'm glad that your finally awake" I looked over and saw Nurse Ann. "Yeah, how long was I out for?'' I asked looking around. "Well, considering how much blood you lost and the fact that you were poisoned. About, two and a half weeks" she said.

        "That bad, huh?'' I said and she nodded. "You had us all worried when you almost ent crazy and then passed out''  she said with a sigh. ''Sorry.....and hows Sally?'' I asked and looked down. "Shes doing fine. Not a scratch on her" she said. ''Thats good to hear" I sighed in releif. "Get some more rest, you'll need it" she then said after a few minutes and I nodded. "Thanks" I said laying back down and falling asleep again.

                *Sorry that i havent updated in forever. I lost my internet and just got it back and since school starts tomorrow for me itll take wahile for me to do updates. but i hope that your enjoying this story so far. bye bye for now my proxies*