𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧
☔︎︎
︎𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
   (𝐍𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐞)

"Yanna clean the bathroom, I gotta go somewhere," I yelled out to my sister, opening her room door to see her on her computer

"I'm taking a test for school, you do it," she rolled her eyes, typing away on her computer, ignoring my presence.

"Mm, you gotta clean the kitchen, now," I exclaimed, putting my weight on the right side of my body, popping my hip out.

"Bitch you was gon' make me anyways," I just shrugged at that because I was.

"At least you know and you need to clean this nasty ass room," I looked around, seeing half empty water bottles, clothes on the floor, and food platters scattered around on her dresser.

"Nunie let's go look at your closet," she quickly looked up, turning her head around to look at me.

"It's actually organized, pooh that's why all them Amazon packages came."

"Let's see how long that last," she said sarcastically.

"Girl fuck you," she busted out laughing.

"Ok, get out so I can finish this test," I took one last glance of her room before turning my nose up and closing her door, walking out.

"Momma!" I called out, roaming the hallway.

"Huhh?" It sounded like she was in her room so I walked towards it.

"You cooking?" I asked, peeking my head in, seeing her lying down in bed on her phone with the tv playing some reality show.

She looked up from her phone to me, "yea, probably for dinner, why? You hungry?"

"Yea, I'm finna go somewhere tho' so I'll just pick sum' up."

"You sure? I can make something quick like nachos," she sat up, taking a quick look at my outfit before nodding her head in approval.

"No, it's ok, mama," I chuckled. "I'm going to the mall tho' so you want anything?"

"Ouu, yea, actually. I put a hold on some pants at AKIRA, can you pick them up for me?" She maneuvered around the bed, going to her full body mirror.

"AKIRA? Momma what you doing shopping there?" I laughed at her, fully entering her room to sit on the bench in front of her bed.

"Girl-- what you mean? You saying I'm too old?" she gasped, looking at me wide-eyed.

"Ehh," I said, shrugging my shoulders, deciding to play around.

"I'm only 44, bye Nunie, and I still look good," she turned in the full body mirror, poking her butt out.