𝐬𝐢𝐱.

𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
(𝐒𝐨𝐥)

"Pops I'm really not trying to deal with all that today I got al-"

"Did I ask all that? "He cut me off.

My eyebrows furrowed I almost hung up on his ass.

"Nah' man."

"Okthen. Now as I was saying your grandmother needs a new car I need you to take her looking. Get her a Normal car maybe a Malibu or something."

"Imma let her pick what car she want. "

"Ok well I'm sending her with a 15,000 dollar check I need to to cover whatever's left."

"Who said I got money like that?"

"Zymeir don't act stupid with me. I know you're a barber but I also know your other job. "

"Whatever man."

He call himself hanging sum' over my head?

"What time will you be coming to pick her up? "

"I'll call her and let her know." I pulled the phone from my ear hanging up.

Me and my father had a iffy' relationship. He had always been in my life but he always tried to control something. After I saw him hit my mom I wanted to fuck his ass up but yet my mom was blinded by 'love' I guess because me and my sister have tried to get her to leave him but she wouldn't.

I sat up in the bed looking for my dog lucky who usually slept in corner of my room.

"Lucky," I called out

Soon enough he came trotting in my room wagging his tail

"Wassup man?" I rubbed his head

Lucky was a German shepherd mixed with chow-chow he was 2 and ½ but I had him since he was two months.

I stood up walking out my room towards the kitchen to get my other dog Kash.

"Kash,bathroom. " I opened the door pointing out once I seen him laying on the couch "You too, Lucky."

Lucky went chasing after kash barking.

Kash was a black shih-tzu who was 10 months.

I chuckled walking towards my bathroom to brush my teeth.

I grabbed my phone off my bed looking at my notifications.

𝗭𝗶𝗻-𝗻𝗶𝗮📍
Hii

I smirked seeing a text from her I held the phone up allowing it to unlock.

Yoo

How'd you sleep?

Good, you?

Very good😂 12 hour shift was kicking my ass

Lmaoo. You working again today?

Yeaaa. Go in-in about 2 ½ hours 💆🏾‍♀️

Lemme know when you there 🤍

Okk

I sat my phone down grabbed my toothbrush then turned the water on.

Me and zinnia- which I learned was her real name after i seen her ID badge, had been talking since the night I cut her sons hair.

She was such a sweet and lively person. I liked that about her.