𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear, my baby, happy birthday to youuuu!" Zinnia sang to Moriah while placing his breakfast in front of him.

Today was September 30th, meaning it was officially Moriah's fourth birthday.

He smiled small while looking at his breakfast. The plate held a Mickey Mouse shaped, birthday cake flavored pancake, two pieces of bacon, scrambled eggs, and mixed fruits which looked foreign to him.

"Here you go," Zinnia handed him the plastic child fork and knife. He grabbed them from her then tore off a piece of the pancake, eating it. She slightly cringed as his face changed while tasting it. She had a feeling he wouldn't like the cake flavored pancake, so she made a regular one to be safe, but to her surprise he went back for another bite. She was wrong. Moe liked this pancake better than the regular ones he was fed.

"Aww, ok." Sighing, she walked away from the table to get her own plate. She grabbed it along with the cup of orange juice she poured. While eating, her mind traveled to Zymeir as it did often. He was currently on his way over with his gifts. He was going to spend Moriah's birthday with them.

The sound of vibrating caused Zinnia to pick up her phone, seeing her mom calling through facetime. Swallowing the cheesy scrambled eggs in her mouth, she accepted the call.

"Where's Moe?" Tracy asked as soon as the call connected with a smile on her face.

"Right here, he's eating," Zinnia told her while flipping the camera to show Moe, nibbling at a piece of bacon.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.." Tracy began to sing to her grandson, obnoxiously loud. Marvins voice soon came in also. After singing the song aloud to him, they finished eating while talking to Zinnia. "Would you like us to bring the gift, or you'll come and get it?"

"Umm...I'll come get it. I don't know if we'll stay long though."

"That's fine, I know you wanna celebrate his birthday. Speaking of, are you still having a little party?"

Zinnia shook her head, "no, I decided to take him to Great Wolf Lodge."

"Ouu, I didn't know they had one of those here," Tracy nodded her head at the idea. It sounded fun.

"They don't," Zinnia laughed, shaking her head. "It's in Virginia."

"Oh. What time are y'all leaving?"

"Around 3:30 PM or so."

"3:30 PM?" That was a late time to Tracy, especially for the lodge to be in a different state

"Yea, it's not very far, only three hours."

"Oh, ok. Only you two are going?" She asked, trying to be nosy.

"No... Zymeir and Moe's friend is coming too with her dad."

Tracy didn't like that, she didn't like for him to be around a lot of people.

"The little girl's raised by her dad?" She kinda turned her nose up. She found it odd for men to raise daughters even though it was very common.

Zinnia rolled her eyes, "no, both parents, but her mom just had lipo, so she's staying home."

"Oh, aww that's nice. Well, have fun, send pics."

"Ok, love you."

"Love you too. Happy birthday Moriah!" After Tracy said her farewells, the phone hung up, causing Zinnia to sigh. She hated her mom's standoff-ish ways sometimes.