Jennette loses her pride and then some

Wendy, Lucy and Erza where right now walking around the emperor's palace garden after (being forced mind you) changed into diffrent clothes. Natsu and Happy weren't with them since Claude wanted a chat with Natsu, Felix and Happy where there so the poor dragon slayer wouldn't die at the emepor's hands. 

Wendy was dress in a yellow dress with a pattern of flower on white on her chest area and cover of her dress.Her dress had long sleeves and a high color, she also had a gold crown with pearls (witch once belong to her birth mother) on top of her hair, witch came down in waves, and gold earings and a yellow rose on her chest. 

(think this is Wendy with blue hair, jeweled eyes and a flat cheast)

Lucy was dress in a dark blue dress with a white flower and gold whin pattern over top of a light blue underneath. She had big puffy sleeves with light blue cuffets and perals on the color of her dress. Her collar also had neck ruffled also. Her hair had a bun in the back with the rest of her hair falling down her back with a silver crown with sapphires in it. On Lucy's neck was 3 peral necklaces (witch once belong to her mother Diana).

 On Lucy's neck was 3 peral necklaces (witch once belong to her mother Diana)

(Think this is Lucy with a bigger chest and jeweled eyes)

Erza on the other hand was Felix's daughter so she was a nobel not royality. But her dress was very fancy since Felix has a lot of money and he wanted to spoiled his only daughter. Her dress was gold with dark red leaves patterns on it. Her chest was covered by a dark red fabric with perals swen into it, the same with the sleeves. Her jewlary a peral necklace, earings, and headband (witch turned out belong to Felix's grandmother, in turn given to his mother and now her).

 Her jewlary a peral necklace, earings, and headband (witch turned out belong to Felix's grandmother, in turn given to his mother and now her)

(Think this is Erza with her red hair and a bigger chest)

As the three girls walked around, Lucy was pushed from behind her and onto the ground. As Wendy and Erza helped her up they alled turned around an saw a laughing Jennette with a dark smirk on her face.

"Well it seems like my little sister can't even stan on her own to feet" laughted Jennette till she looked at Wendy and saw her jeweled eyes and screamed "HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE HERE YOU B!TCH! MY FATHER IS THE EMPEROR NOT YOURS; YOUR FATHER IS DEAD AND THE SAME WITH YOUR NO GOOD MOTHER!"

As Jennette screamed at Wendy nobels, sevents, and the emperor himself came out to see what was happening. The watch as Jennette slapped Erza as she stood infront of the other girls to protect them saying "YOU WH$RE GET OUT OF MY WAY OR ONCE I BECOME EMPRESS I WILL HAVE YOU KILLED WITH THOSE TWO BRATS AS WELL! I'M THE LOVLY PRINCESS OF THE EMPIRE NOT STUPIED ATHANASIA OR THAT LITTLE BRAT!"

Claude was seething with Felix (who wanted to kill Jennette for hurting his little girl); also Felix was holding back Natsu and Happy from kill the chimera, and screamed "THAT'S ENOUGH JENNETTE YOU HAVE GONE TO FAR!!!!!!!" Jennette turned around paling once she saw the nobels and her father looking at her in digest at her behvior. Before she could wiggle her way out of this mess the empeor screamed looking at the nobels "FOR NOW ON THIS GIRL IS NO LONGER A PRINCESS!" pointed at Jennette "SHE IS JENNETTE MARGARITA WARD OF DUKE ROGER ALPHEUS!"

Duke Roger Alpheus was in the crowd with his son and Jennette's aunt looking on in anger. He only took her in for power but also after lossing his son, Ijekiel's twin sister and older siblings who where kidnapped in the middle of the night two days before Jennette was born. Unkown to him, Rosalia and Peneolpe Judith kidnapped the children so that he would pay more attention to the child in Peneolpe's womb. Only little Ijekiel was sparred cause the didn't have time to grab him before the duke and his men came into the room after hearing the oldest girl's crys for help.

Before anyone knew it a portal open up right in front of Jennette (who know was trying to beg Claude to spar her from this humanilation) as 3 figures appeared in a flsh of light.

(Add the siblings with gold eyes like Duke Roger and Ijekiel)

"MIRAJANE! LISANNA! ELFMAN!" cried the members of fairy tail as the ran over to hug each other, well in Natsu cause try and start a fight with Elfman.

Rosalia ws scared know, sure she got away with poisoning the princess but know the duke will know she was behind the kidnapping! Roger looked at the 3 siblings standing infront of Jennette, who he never cared for since she destoryed his eldest daughter room and took over his little girls room as a dressing room, looking in shocked as he slowly made his way towards them saying "My babies, my babies" over and over again.

Mirajane turned to look at Roger and tears stared coming down her face as she said "Papa" with Elfman, who saw the man as well.

Everyone one else stared at them for a minute till they all screamed "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????"

Hi eveyone so 3 more of the guild showed up and Jennette is know not a princess anymore, YEAH! So other then the last photo of the siblings the 3 pitures before it where made by me on a dress up game called The Tudors Scene Maker. I will be creating diffrent outfits for a lot of my stories for now on! Leave a comment down below if you have any idea or something to say,Bye!