Two more people drop in!

Lily was so happy to have the princess she raised back, but her two friends where strange. For one thing the pink haired boy was eating fire!!! Also when he did something stupid (Like when he threaten the maids and guards of the Emerald place if they dare to hurt Lucy he'll burn them) and the princess kick would do a 'Lucy Kick' on him.  Also the cat, it was blue, talked, walked on two legs, and could also fly, what's more to say about that?

Lily then saw the princess kiss the boy on the lips and pulled Lucy away yelling "What do you think your doing to the princess?" Natsu then said "Kissing the woman I love" and Lucy then explained to Lily that the two of them where dating (Happy was giggling about that) and how they care, plus protective of one another. Lily then starting shipping them, as Happy stunk out an open window to find the blond scary guy that remind him of a blond male Erza (both could be scary).

Meanwhile with Claude in his office

Claude was planning to kill Natsu and punished Jennette when all of a sounded a tap came from the window. Claude turned around and saw a blue cat with wings? Felix open the window and the cat came flying in and landed on the desk. The wings disappeared and it said "Hi my names Happy from the Fairy Tail guild!" Claude and Felix then listen to the cat explain what the guild was, and all the adventures the three friends had been on together. Also about Natsu and Lucy dating. Felix heard about Erza he thought about a woman that he once loved, Irene but who one day disappeared. Maybe this was Irene's daughter. 

Claude meanwhile couldn't believe that the pink haired brat saved the world. Maybe his daughter was safe with him, but that would be ridiculous! Love can only get people hurt he didn't want Athanasia to have the same fate as her mother, Diana.  

Just then a portal open up over top of the three, and two girls fell out of them. Both where coughing up blood and Happy shouted "ERZA! WENDY! SOMEONE HELP THEM!!!" Felix went straight towards Erza because he felt protective of her. Claude meanwhile helped Wendy, who remained him of his brother's wife who died and child stolen. They got them stable and moved them into rooms right beside Athanasia's room. They left to check on Athanasia and Natsu. Not before Felix look at Erza one more time thinking she looked a lot like Irene, but also his own mother as well.

Meanwhile in another part of the empire, Anastacius de Alger Obelia felt the call of his child, the one true child (not the one that Penelope tried to pass off as his) his beloved wife gave him, who was taken from him, his little girl, "Wendy?"