A Wreaking Drunk Mess

Tyler's POV

"Hurry up, Tybear!" yelled Kiki. It was exactly at 7pm and my friends just got here. i run down stairs and trip half way down. Emmett catches me before i fall to the floor.

"Guess your still falling for me" he chuckles. i stick my tounge out at him as i stand back up.

" where's your friend AJ?" Jess asks.

" she's meeting us there. we should get going" i say to them. they nodd and all walk outside to the car. " see ya dad!" i yell as i follow my friends.

"where are you going?" he asks, concerned and confused.

"to a party with my friends. we'll be back later." i explain.

"how much later?" he asks. " and where is this party?"

"at Teddy's and about 3-ish" i smile weakly.

" who's Teddy?" he asks.

"ummmm Emmett's friend. and we go there all the time." i explain. " bye dad! see ya later" i say quickly as i run out the door. i get into the car and we drive off to Teddy's Titties.

.

.

.

At Teddy's Titties

.

.

.

" Why the hell did you tell me to meet you here?!?!?" AJ yelled at me as me and my friends get out of the car.

" Well hello to you too!" i joke. " Guys this is AJ. AJ this is Jess, Ivy, Lex, Kiki, and Emmett." i say pointing to each. they say their 'hellos' and we walk to the front of the club.

"Hey B.D. How's it hanging?" Emmett says to the secuity guy. B.D. blushes and lets us through.

"OMFG!!!!!!! THIS IS A FUCKING GAY BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" AJ freaks.

" AJ calm your tits. And embrace the gayness!" Emmett says as he shakes her lightly by the shoulders. Gotta love the gay-boy. Yes Emmett is gay and VERY open about it too.

"You guys made it!" Teddy, the owner, says as he hugs us. " who's the feisty little one?" he asks getting down to AJ's level.

" That's Tybear's friend AJ. AJ this is Teddy my boyfriend." Emmett say introducing them.

.

.

.

.

.

A few hours later me and AJ are drunk. Emmett and the gang won't let us get another drink. Their so mean.

"Let's shake our booties with that sparkly shirtless guy!!" AJ giggles and she drags me out on the dance floor. We start dancing. The male stripper comes out to do his little show. " It's raining men!" AJ screams as she throws napkins at the stripper. Security drags her out of the bar as Emmett drags me out. The gang was following us.

"Time to get you girls home" Emmett says putting us in the car. Everyone hops in and we drive away.

" I DONT WANNA GO HOME!" me and AJ whine in unison. Lex turns the radio on and up.

" OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!!!" I scream. I start singing and dancing to it. " I CAME IN LIKE A WREAKING BALL, YEAH, I JUST CLOSED MY EYES AND SWUNG, LEFT ME CROUCHING IN A BLAZE AND FALL, ALL YOU EVER DID WAS BREAK ME, YEAH YOU WREAKED ME!" I stopped singing and just burst out crying. My life is a mess. I want Dean but he doesn't want me. Who would even want me? I'm a mess.

" Tyler it's just a song. Chill." Ivy says, annoyed that I soaked her clothes with tears and slobber.

" It's not just a song! Dean fucking hates me!" I say as I jump out of the car and run. Don't worry we were at a stop light. I just ran until I was at the hotel Dean was staying at. I ran inside and jumped into the elevator. What floor is he on? What room? I clicked on a random button. The elevator stoped, I got out and started walking. I stoped and just sat down in the middle of the hallway.And I cried. I looked like a mess.

" Tyler, what are you doing here?" I hear a familiar voice say. I look up and see Dean looking at me confused and worried.

" I don't wanna be a wrecking ball!" I cry. I get up and run into his arms.

" Your drunk" he chuckles. " I should take you home." He picks me up and carries me to the elevator. I pass out in his arms. Their so comfy and warm and he smells so good.