Kissing in one direction

Monday night Raw in London.
( the entire chapter will be in a fans perspective! Sorry for being a short chapter!😜)
One Direction is the guest host of Raw! Omfg!!!!!!! I love there new song that they sing with Tyler! I mean I hate her because she just walks in and gets a title shot and she pushes her best friend off the stage. She thinks she owns the place because her dad is part of The Authority. But she does got major talent!
.
.
.
Beginning of Raw
.
.
.
One direction is in the middle of the ring along with Tyler. They begin by singing their new song. At the end of the song Niall passionately kisses Tyler. Tyler pushes him away in shock. Suddenly, the Bella twin's theme goes off. Nikki Bella comes out with a mic in her hand.
" Well lookie what we have here! Tyler, once again, getting what every girl dreams of with just a bat of an eye!" Nikki says as she walks down to the ring.
"What the hell do you want, Nicole?" Tyler says turning to face Nikki. Nikki chuckles as she gets into the ring. One direction backs up behind Tyler.
"Last week, I was suppose to verse AJ for the number one contender for the Diva's Championship Belt! But because of your selfish ways, I'm not the number one contender!" Nikki says to Tyler.
"So, you want a shot at MY title?" Tyler smirks.
"HELL YES!" Nikki yells causing the crowd to do the 'Yes Chant'. Louie begins joining them. Tyler looks back at him with an angry stare. He stops, looking scared.
"Well your wasting your time. I can't give what you want" Tyler says with a sinister smile.
"But, I know who can!" Nikki smirks. She looks past Tyler at the guest hosts. One direction look around wondering who Nikki was talking about until they remember that they were the ones in charge.
"Your talking about us. Right?" Harry asks Nikki. She nods.
"I feel like you deserve a shot." Liam says. The crowd goes wild as a ref comes out to the ring. The boys get out of the ring and stand in Tyler's corner. As soon as the bell rang, Tyler jumped on Nikki punching her in the face. Tyler grabs Nikki's hair and begins banging her head onto the mat. The ref yells at Tyler. Tyler gets into his face and screams back at him. Nikki gets up and attacks Tyler. The match goes back and forth. Nikki sets up for the Rack Attack but gets distracted by the boys outside the ring. Tyler knees Nikki in the nose and gets out of the hold. Tyler then puts Nikki into the black widow. Nikki taps. One direction jumps into the ring and celebrates Tyler's win. Tyler then kisses Niall, passionately.