Fun in the Sun

Seth's POV
Last night at dinner, Jazzy said that Tyler didn't know how to swing. Seriously?!? Did Ashley ever take Tyler to a park? Is that why Tyler likes trees so much? I wonder how Ty grew up. Vince wants Tyler to become a diva. But she won't go into the gym to train. She will go and work out, but she won't step foot in a training room. She's not mentally ready. I think something happened and she won't tell me. She is having nightmares.
We all are going to the beach to hang out. Tyler got excited, and I wonder why. Has she ever been to a beach? She did live in LA.
"Dad! lets go!" Tyler says.
" Yay! Let's gooooo!" Jazzy pitches in.
" Come on Seth, we're waiting on you" Roman complains.
" Yay, Ty got ready before you! That's a shocker!!" Dean jokes. " Owwwww!" I hear Dean say. Hehe Ty must have hit him.
" Okay okay! I'm ready" I say as I walk into the room. We all get into the car and leave. I'm driving, Roman is in the passenger seat, and Dean is in the back between Ty and Jazzy.
We get to the beach and Jazzy and Ty jump out of the car and run to the water.
" Hey! Wait for us!" Dean yells. He seems a little happy today. Yesterday he was texting this person all day. It might be a new girlfriend or something. He runs after them. Me and Ro grab the stuff and set it up on the beach. Me and Ro just hang out and watch the kids play in the sand. The girls come running over.
" Daddy can we go swimming?" Jazzy asks Ro.
" Sure go put on your swimsuit" he tells her.
" Yay! Come on Ryler!" She says and they run over to the changing area. Dean comes over and sits down next to me.
" Ro, Jazzy and Ty are a bad mix" Dean jokes. We laugh and joke around a bit and the girls come running over. Dean's mouth drops. Ro looks at Ty and his falls too. I look and mine falls too.
" When did you get a tattoo?" I ask, mad. " And the belly ring?"
" Oh, I got it for my sixteenth birthday" she smiles her sinister smile. "Isn't it cute?" She asks.
" Daddy can I get one?!?!" Jazzy asks. Ro nearly had a heat attack.
" No, princess" he says. She gives him the puppy dog eyes and crosses her arms.
" Let's go swim" Ty says to Jazzy and takes her to the water.
" I can't believe that Ash let her get that!" I say. My phone rings and its Leigh. "I gotta take this" I say as I get up and walk away. I answer.
.
.
.
Phone convo
.
.
Leigh: hey babe! What you guys up to?
Seth: at the beach with Jazzy and Ty
L: you sound pissed
S: I am, Ty apparently got a tattoo and belly ring for her sixteenth birthday
L: well don't worry about it
S: I'm not its just upsetting that my little girl has a tattoo
L: well you liked my tattoo when you found it
S: I know that's why I'm upset that she has one
L: well what is it and where is it?
S: it's claw marks with pink animal print on her hip bone
L: that's sooo cute
S: your not on my side I see
L: it doesn't matter it's already done you can't say anything about it
S: ugh your right
L: well I miss you
S: I miss you too
L: I have next week off so I can meet up with you guys
S: we'll be in Iowa can't wait I love you
L: I love you too
.
.
Ended
.
.
We hang up and I walk over to the guys. Dean's gone and Jazzy is sitting on the towel.
" Hey where'd Dean go?" I ask Ro who's on his phone.
" Oh, he and Ty went to go get some ice for the cooler. Apparently someone forgot to put ice in it." Ro says.
" Ahhh Dean must have been distracted again" I say.
" Yep, he's been texting that mystery girl" he replies.
" Daddy, can I get some ice cream?!?!" Jazzy asks.
" Sure, Seth you wanna come" Roman says.
" Yeah, I'll text Ty and let her know where we are in case they come back." I say and send a quick text to my daughter.
.
.
.
Dean's POV
" So is that the only tattoo you have?" I ask Ty. The guys think I'm texting a mystery girl. Little do they know it's Tyler.
" No, I got one more but it's small" she replies.
" Do I gotta find it, or are you gonna tell me where it is?" I joke. She playfully pushes me.
" It's on my foot, you dirty boy" she smiles. I smile back.
" Your no fun" I say and she sticks her tongue out at me. Oh how want that tongue in my mouth.
" Ugh! they went to get icecream!" She says looking at her phone. As she's distracted, I pick her up and put her over my shoulder and run. " Hey! Put me down!" She screams and laughs at the same time.
" No!" I say. My hand is on her ass and if I look over just enough it's in my face.
" Well can you stop running? It's make my bounce and I really don't like the view" she says.
" Fine I'll put you down, crybaby" I say. I really didn't want to put her down.
" I don't wanna walk anymore" she whines as we start to walk. " Give me a piggyback ride? Please" she asks giving me the puppy dog eyes.
" Fine, but your paying for the ice cream!" I say. She jumps on my back. And we head over to the ice spot. I get the ice so Ro don't yell at me. Ty holds the ice because she's still on my back. We go to the ice cream stand and see the guys and Jazzy. Ty waves at them causing the ice to fall and the bag to break open on my feet.
" COLD! COLD COLD!!!!" I say as I put Ty down and jump around at the freaking coldness. They laugh.
" Uckie, what took you guys so long?!?!" Jazzy says, ice cream all over her face. Seth looks at me stern. Oh shit! What am I gonna say.
"Oh we got lost, all because Dean didn't listen when I said left and he went right" Ty answers for me. Thank you Ty for the save.
" Wasn't it just straight down?" Ro asks. Stupid noisy Ro.
" Ummm yeah it was, in not good with directions" Ty laughs.
" You only had to go one direction" Seth says.
" What?!?! One direction?!?! Where?!?" Ty asks looking around. Oh no fangirling in five.......four.....
" Omg where!!!!!!!?!?!?!!!?!" Jazzy asks also looking around. Great another fangirl!!
" One Direction is not here" Ro explains. The girls sit down. They look sad.
" Ry, which is your favurit?" Jazzy asks as she wipes her face.
"I'm in love with Louie but I like Niall too" Ty responds. " Who do you like" she asks.
"I loves me da curly Harry" Jazzy says. " But I gots dibs on Liam" she continues. Ro almost dropped his ice cream on that one.
" What one direction?" I ask.
" Only the most hottest, talanted, boy band to ever live!" Tyler says.
" Duh!" Jazzy adds.
" Where are they from?" Seth asks.
" They all live in London" Jazzy answers.
" So their a British boy band" Roman says. The girls freak out.
" No their not! Niall is Irish! Gosh uncle Ro get with the program!" Ty says.
"Well we should be getting back Jazz gots dance in the morning." Ro says.
" Can I hang out at the beach some more, dad" Ty asks Seth.
" Sure, here's some money so you can get some food. Text me when your ready to get picked up." He tells her handing her some money.
" Dad, I can just take a taxi" Ty says.
" I know, but you don't know how to get to Roman's." Seth responds. "And besides you shouldn't take a cab by yourself" he continues.
" I can take a cab with her" I say to Seth. "I was gonna stay and get a drink. Maybe hook up with a chick at the bar." I joke to Seth. Seth looks at Ty. Ty gives the puppy dog eyes.
" Alright fine, but no alcohol for Ty! Got it?!?" Seth says warning us both.
" Got it. thanks dad!" Ty says. Seth walks off leaving me and his daughter.