Texts

Tyler's POV
It's been almost a week since I left LA with my dad.
.
.
.
Text convo:
.
.
.
Mom: guess what?!?!
Tyler: wrong number
M: Ty, I know it's you
T: Ty is not talking to you
M: well I'm sorry that u had to leave with the man who left us
T: NO! He left u!! He didn't know about me!!!
M: well then
T: what did u want anyways
M: to tell u that I'm pregnant and Brandon ( Brandon is the boyfriend) and I are getting married!!
T: have a nice life then
M: Tyler!! Stop being rude
T: what else do u want me to say Ashley?!?!
M: don't call me Ashley I'm your mom
T: no your not
M: I gave birth to u so yes I am
T: well u stopped being my mom when u shipped me off to my dad
M: Tyler I'm sorry
T: just delete my number and NEVER talk to me EVER again!!!
.
.
Ended
.
.
I delete her number after I sent the last text. I look over at Dean who's shirtless. I secretly snap a pic and send it to AJ.
.
.
Text convo:
.
.
Tyler: look at what ur missing cuz u ain't here😘
AJ: oh yummy!! I'm sorry I can't be there
T: well ur not forgiven
A: please forgive me!!!! 🐻
T: awwww da bear is so adorable
A: not as adorable as Dean!!
T: whatever! Can I trust u with something?
A: yeah anything what's up
T: it's more of something happened and it involves Dean
A: tell now!!!
T: well the other night
A: uhh huh
T: Dean was
A: the Dean?!?
T: sleeping in my bed with me
A: OMFG!!!! Really!!! Give me details NOW!!!!!
T: he was cuddling with me his arms are so buff!!! And his snore was soooo adorable!
A: eppppppppp! R u crushing?!?
T: maybe a little
A: is there more?
T: when I asked him y he was in my bed he said that he sleep walks when he's frustrated
A: y was he frustrated?!?
T: he said it was grownup probs that I wouldn't understand
A: ugh! Y is he sooo complicated!!!
T: ikr
.
.
Ended
.
.
I decide to walk around a bit to find something to do.
" Hi, your Tyler Rollins, right?" This sexy black guy asks me.
" Yeah, I am" I smile at him.
" I'm Byron Saxton." he says.
" Nice to meet you" I say back.
" Do.. you. ummm.... do you wanna go get some food with me in catering?" He asks kinda scared.
" Sure, I would love too" I say. He smiles and we walk to catering. We get there and I see no grapes. " There's no grapes" I tell Saxy. Hehe like his nickname?!?
" Haha yeah someone was throwing them at people so they're off the menu." He explains. I giggle. " Wait! Was that you?!?" He asked shocked.
" Yep, me and AJ" I say proudly. We sit at a table and begin to joke around a bit. This short blonde nice looking girl comes over to our table.
" Hey Byron. What up?" She asks Saxy.
" Hey Renee." he says. " This is Seth's daughter Tyler" he says pointing to me. I smile and wave. She looks shocked but quickly hides it.
" Hi Tyler nice to meet you I'm Renee" she says. " Well I should go get ready. You should too, Byron. the show is about to start. See you around Tyler" she says and leaves.
" Well Ty hope to see you around." He says blushing. Awe he's crushing!!!!
" I hope so too, Saxy." I smile at him. He smiles and walks away. I'm at the table by myself.
.
.
Text convo:
.
.
Dad: where u @
Tyler: in catering
D: get over here show is starting
T: potasium
D: huh?
T: potasium= k
D: lol get over here
T: where is here?
D: the locker room
T: omw
.
.
Ended
.
.
I arrive at the locker room and knock on the door. The door opens and I'm face to face with a still shirtless Dean.
"Ewww! Get some clothes on!" I say as I pass by him. " Hey did you guys know that they took grapes off the menu in catering?!?!" I ask shocked.
" Haha I wonder why?" Roman says sarcastically.
" Me too!!" I say. They just laugh.
" We should head to the gorilla now" my dad says.
" Wait, there's monkeys!! Why didn't anyone tell me!?!?" I ask.
"There's no monkeys! It's where we go before we go out on stage." Roman explains.
"Oh." I say sadly. " Well break a leg!" I say looking at Dean. They all looked confused. "What? It means good luck!" I explain.
" Then why didn't you say that to begin with?!?" Dean asks me.
" It's bad luck to say good luck!" I explain further.
" Your confusing" Dean says as they leave.
" No you are" I say to myself. I sit on the couch and watch the show.
.
.
.
.
United States Championship Match: Dean Ambrose with Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. Mark Henry
.
.
.
.
" The winner of this match and still United States Champion, Dean Ambrose!!" The announcer says.
The ref raises his hand and he holds up the belt. Seth and Roman enter the ring to celebrate. They head backstage where Vicki try's to fire them. Vince congrats them and tell them that he really likes them. Vince walks away. Vicki throws one of her famous fits.
.
.
.
Renee's thoughts
* thoughts are what someone is thinking. They are short and no one else knows about them.*😜
So that's Tyler. On raw when Dean and I was having sex in our closet, I swore he said Tyler. And I just meet her. I need to make sure she does not steal my man!!! He's mine bitch!!!