A couple days later

John Cena's POV

"Tyler focus!" I yell for the third time.
" You said the magic word, John. There is no way anyone can calm her down. It can only get worse from here." Seth explains as his daughter continues to freak out over One Direction.
"Let's just hope that she acts professional when they get here." Vince smiles. She stops and looks at Vince with a serious look.
"Like today? They're coming here today?!?!" She asks. He nods. "What! I cannot meet them looking like this!" She whines. We just chuckle.
"Ty, you look fine" Seth says.
"Yeah now chill out before they walk in and see you acting crazy." I joke.
" Who said anything about acting?" Tyler says with her sinister smile. I act scared before we all burst out laughing. That's when the five guys walk in with Simon Cowell.
" Hey Vince! How are ya, ol' pal?" Simon says to Vince.
"Hey, I'm doing alright. how buot you, Si?" Vince smiles. Yeah Vince is being a decant guy!
"Good good. So these are my boys: Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Thomlison, and Niall Horan." Simon says pointing to each.
"Nice to meet you boys. This is John Cena, Seth Rollins, and Tyler." Vince says introducing us to the boys and Simon.
"Ah that makes way more sense" says Liam, I think.
"Huh?" I say.
"Oh well when Uncle Simon said that we were gonna sing the song Zayn wrote with Tyler. we thought that Tyler was a guy." Liam explained. The guys nodded.
"And Tyler is obviously not a guy" Harry, I think, says as he checks out Tyler.
"Well time is money"Simon quoted. Vince says that all the time.
.
.
.
.
🎤🎤🎤 singing🎤🎤🎤 ( the song is count on you by btr and Jordan sparks)
"That was perfect!" Vince says to Simon. He nods in agreement.
.
.
.
Niall's POV
I can't believe that Tyler is the girl from the restaurant. Harry told the guys all about what happened at the restaurant and they all have been picking on me.
Her singing is amazing. No wonder Simon wanted us to work with her! I look over and see Louie and Harry chatting with her. Liam is talking to Simon, Vince, John, and Seth. And Zayn is standing next to me texting his girlfriend.
"Zayn, I have to tell you something." I whisper to him.
"What" he says look up at me.
"That girl from the restaurant is Tyler. I think" I whisper.
"Really?" He says. "Call the number. If her phone goes off it's her if not then your wrong" he suggests. I nod and grab my phone. As I type the number in Louie and Harry come over.
"Hey guys what's ya whispering about?" Louie asks.
"Niall thinks that Tyler is the restaurant girl" Zayn smirks. I give him the evil eye.
" She does look farmilar" Harry says looking at her.
"Are ya gonna call her?" Louie asks. I nod. Just before I hit the call button, she comes over.
"It was nice working with you guys. I hope we can do this again sometime. I gotta go to get ready for Raw. Bye guys" she smiles and leaves with Seth and John.
"Guys! Guess what?!" Liam says as he walks over.
"Besides Niall chickening out once again, what?" Zayn says before I hit his arm.
" Next week, we are going to be the guest host for Raw. And it's in London!" Liam smiles. "And we are going to perform the song we just recorded with Tyler on the show!"
"So little Niall here can ask Tyler out?" Louie asks jumping up and down. Liam nods as they all join in.