Plane as day

Roman's P.O.V.
So Seth has a daughter and she is gonna be traveling with us for a while. I see so much of Seth in that girl. She is very pretty so Seth has a lot of work to do to keep the boys from her. It's kinda funny how she and Dean insult each other. Where are they anyways? We're gonna be late for our flight.
"There they are," Dean says loudly causing people to stare. " HEY, SETH, WE'RE OVER HERE!!!" Dean screams while standing on a chair waving his hands. Seth sees him and waves back. Tyler looks embarrassed. I do too.
They get over here and I say to Tyler, " sorry about that. You can't take him anywhere without getting embarrassed." She giggles.
" I am not embarrassing!" Dean says while playfully pushing me.
" Flight 425 to Richmond, Virginia will be leaving in ten minutes." the lady on the speaker says.
" Well, that's us." Seth says. " Let's go" he continues. We get on the plane. I'm sitting next to Tyler while Seth and Dean are sitting in front of us.
" You nervous?" I ask, remembering her reaction when we first told her about flying.
" Kinda" she answers.
" It's gonna be ok. Your sitting next to me so nothing is going to happen" I tell her.
" You promise?" She asks.
Knowing that my own daughter would make me, I say " pinky promise" and hold out my pinky. She giggles and holds out her pinky.
" Thanks Uncle Ro" she says with a sinister smile.
" Your really scaring me with that smile of yours." I say smiling back. She smiles back as she 'accidentally' kicks Dean's seat.
" Really?!?!" Dean says looking back pissed.
" Really?!?!" She laughs back, imitating him. Oh definitely like Seth.
" Really?!?!" Dean says back sounding annoyed.
" Really?!?!" She says still imitating him. She sticks her tongue out at him.
" Really?!?!?" The Miz adds as he walks past smiling, which annoys Dean even more. Dean turns back around and is grumbling. Tyler and I just laugh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The plane lands and they get off. They grab their stuff and walk over to the rental car. Roman is driving. Seth is in the passenger seat while Dean and Tyler are in the back seat.
.
.
.
.
Dean's P.O.V
I fucking can't believe that Seth was part of the equation that created this sexy piece of eye candy. Mmmm she looks..... wait what am I thinking?!?!? I can't think about my best friend's daughter like that. And she's underage!!! I'm like 12 years older than her. But her smile. It's so sinister and sexy. Her laugh it just gets me thinking with the wrong head, if you know what I mean. We're on the way to the hotel we're gonna be staying in. I'm gonna have to get a different room or else I'm gonna do something stupid. At least the guys think I think she's annoying. The only reason why I call her a kid is because it pisses her off and to remind me that she is off limits. I'm so fucking glad that they can't read my mind. I would be dead if Seth ever found out my thoughts on his daughter!!
" Dean are you even listening?!?!" Roman asks me snapping me out of my dirty thoughts.
" Yeah, what did you say?" I say.
" I said that the plan is that we drop off our stuff at the hotel and then we can get a quick workout in." Roman says back.
" Yeah works for me, but what we gonna do about the kid?" I say pointing my thumb to the other side of the car. "Are we gonna drop her off at daycare?!?" I joke.
"Well, she can either stay in the room or join us at the gym." Seth responds but says it mostly to Tyler. I hope she stays back.
"I think I'm gonna join you guys." She says. Dang it!
" Cool, well here we are at the hotel. Let's get the room." Roman says. We all get out and grab our bags from the trunk. Tyler tries to grab her last bag but is having difficulties. Since the guys walked ahead without us, I grab the bag with ease.
"Thanks tough guy" she says as she walks away. Damn! Her ass in those jeans. Dean stop! She's just a kid! Seth's kid!!! I shake my head and catch up with her.