Trouble

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH TYLER?!?! I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HER! AND WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU FUCKING GET HER DRUNK AND BRING HER BACK HERE!" I wake up to my dad yelling downstairs. I'm in my bed and I have this pounding headache. Ugh I drank to much. I walk downstairs and I see my dad angry and yelling at Dean. They both see me. " Tyler go back upstairs, NOW!" my dad says as he points upstairs. I give Dean an apologetic look and walk back upstairs. I slam my door. Suddenly, I hear a moan in my bed. Huh? I rip my blankets off and see a VERY revealing Emmett. Just then Leigh walked into the room. "Your dad is gonna flip!" she freaked. What the hell happened last night?!? Dean is down stairs and Emmett is half-naked in my bed! I'm also feeling a little hung over.
"I'm just gonna go and.......feed the.... dogs......" she mumbled as she walked downstairs. She probably is gonna tell my dad which will cause screaming and yelling and glass to break. I'm so in trouble now.
.
.
Seth's POV
"So you think that you can just apologize and it's all good?!?!? NO DEAN ITS NOT ALL GOOD!! You did something that can't be forgotten and I can't forgive you for that." I say.
Leigh comes in and whispers, "Can you go upstairs and check on Ty?" to me.
"Now?" I ask her. I'm in the middle of dealing with Dean. Now is not a good time. She gives me the look. "Alright, fine" I say. I go upstairs and hear Tyler talking. Why is she talking to herself? I knock and then open the door. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!?!?" I scream as I stare at the half-naked guy sitting on my daughter's bed. "WHY IS EMMETT HALF-NAKED ON YOUR BED?!?!" I ask.
"Dad, stop worrying, nothing's going on." she says calmly.
"I'm not an idiot, Ty! He's a boy and your a girl..." I start.
"BUT HE'S GAY DAD!!!!" she cuts me off. Oh.
" That's not an excuse for him to be half-naked on your bed in MY HOUSE." I say to her.
"Your right, sir. it's not an excuse. I'll just put some clothes on and it'll be all good." Emmett says as he gets up and looks for his clothes. Sir? Did he just call me sir? Man, am I old!
"After you put your clothes back on, you can leave. And Tyler, your grounded until we can talk about this." I say. I walk downstairs to now go deal with Dean. When I get back to the kitchen, I see Leigh and Dean chatting while drinking some coffee.
"You deal with the situation upstarirs?" Leigh chuckles. Dean looks confused.
"Yeah, the naked boy is now leaving." I smirk noticing Dean clenching his fists.
"Good. Well, I'm just going to take Tyler shopping so you two can talk out your issues with each other." Leigh says. She kisses me on the cheek before she walks upstairs to get ready. I hear Emmett leave.
.
.
.
Dean's POV
After what seems like forever, Seth finally breaks the awkward silence.
"I have to smash your face in a pile of bricks on Monday." he smirks looking at his coffee cup.
"Sounds fun" I reply smirking back. He chuckles softly. It goes back to awkward silence. I hear the girls leave. " Can we just talk or something? This not talking thing is really killing me." I say to break the silence.
"I have nothing to say to you" he says as he looks down.
"What the fuck, Seth! We used to be best friends! Can't we be men and talk about this?" I ask. I stare at him as he stares back, shocked. Two seconds into the stare-down, Seth starts crying uncontrollably. I go over to him and try to get him to stop crying.
"I'm a horrible dad" he cries.
"No your not" I say. He looks at me with his teary eyes.
"Yes I am" he sniffs. " I haven't been there to watch her grow up, she never learned to drive, she has a fucking eatting disorder, I caught a half-naked gay guy on her bed" he rants. I chuckle a little about the half-naked gay guy part. " And to top it all off, my fucking best friend fucked her!" he continues. Wait, What?!?! Is that what he thought happened?
"Wait, WHAT?!?" I ask shocked. " I did not sleep with Tyler" I say. "Is that why your so pissed at me?" I ask.
"Yeah, I saw you two the other day in front of the hotel. She kissed your cheek before hopping into a taxi." He explains.
"She was thanking me for something that I did for her that night." I explain. " A creep was all over at this club and I got him off her. That's all that ever happened." I explain to him.
"So, nothing happened between you two?" He asks. I nod. He smiles. "I have my best friend back!" He hugs me and I gladly hug back. We pull away from the hug after we realize how girly that was.
"Do you still have to smash my beautiful face in a pile of bricks on Monday?" I ask smiling.
"Yep" he chuckles.