Dean's A Team

Dean's thoughts
It's been almost four days since Ty fell asleep. She hasn't woken up yet. Seth called the doctor the other day. They said that she's fine, she needs some rest. Roman thinks it's because she's not used to traveling. Seth is worried that she won't wake up. I've been doing some research of what happened three years ago. So far I found this article about a girl who's been missing from the gymnastics world for three years. There is a bunch of theories but none make any sense. Tyler just needs to wake up.
.
.
.
Seth's POV
" Daddy daddy! Ryler's up!" Jazzy came running into the kitchen.
"Really?!?!" I say and run to the guest room. Sure enough she was. " Tyler! Your awake!" I say to her. She looks confused.
"How long have I been asleep?" She asks.
" Four days now" I answer. She nods her head and walks into the bathroom. " Hey um Ro is making some grilled cheese sandwiches. You want one?" I ask. She must be starving.
" Sure" she says back. "I'll be out there in a minute." She says back.
" Ok we'll be in the kitchen." I say and leave.
.
.
.
Tyler's POV
"Ok we'll be in the kitchen." my dad says as he leaves. I decided to tell my dad and Dean about my problem. Maybe I can get some help. I can't take it anymore. I'm done. I walk into the kitchen and see my dad, Jazzy, Roman, and Dean. I smile at Dean.
" Hey sleeping beauty" Dean jokes. In his eyes I can tell he's worried. I giggle and sit down. Ro puts a grilled cheese sandwich in front of me. It fresh off the grill. Jazzy goes and runs off to play. While she's gone, bows my chance.
" Umm... can I tell you guys something?" I ask. I'm so nervous. What if my dad don't like me anymore? What if Dean breaks up with me because he thinks I'm disgusting?
" Yeah anything princess" my dad says as Ro sits down. They all look serious.
.
.
.
.
.
As I finish my story, they seem upset but they look like they still care about me. I'm too afraid to look at Dean.
" Ty, did your mom know anything about this?" My dad asks holding back tears. I shake my head. He gets up and throws the chair. I understand why he's angry. Jazzy comes running in to see what was going on. Ro picks her up and carries her away from the scene. Dean is just sitting there doing nothing. No emotion. Nothing. I'm getting scared. I've seen his Moxley side. Not in person but in videos. I know what he's capable of.
.
.
.
Roman's POV
Jazzy comes running in to see what was all going on. I pick her up and take her to her room.
" Jasmine, everything is going to be ok. Tyler is really sick and she's gonna go get some help to get better. Uncle Seth is just upset." I explain to jazzy. She's too young to understand what's really going on.
" Daddy is Ry gonna be okay?" She asks. Tears rolling down her eyes.
" Yes cupcake. She's gonna be okay" I smile. We hug.