Dont Throw Grapes at Ambrose

Dean's P.O.V.
I had a sex dream about Tyler, last night. I really need to stop thinking about her like that before I get into trouble. Anyways we arrive at the arena for Raw.
" We're here" Roman says as Seth parks the car.
" No duh!" I say as I get out. I walk away to get as far away from Tyler.
" What's his problem?" I hear Seth say to Roman. I just continue to walk away.
.
.
Seth's P.O.V.
" what's his problem?" I say to Roman as Dean storms away.
"I don't know. he's been acting like this all day." Roman answers.
" Well Tyler, are you excited?" I ask my daughter. she just nods as she continues staring at her phone. " Ty?!? Can you stop staring at that phone?" I ask. She's been on that phone since last night after dinner.
" Sorry, dad. But it's kinda important." She answers me still having her eyes on the screen.
" You know it's illegal to text and walk!" Roman jokes. Ty just sticks her tongue out at him and continues. " Whatever. I'm gonna go see what's in store for tonight. See ya guys." He says as he runs off.
"I'll show you around and introduce you to some people." I say. She just nods her head and continues on her phone. I take her phone and put it in my pocket.
" Hey!! Give that back!!" She says.
" No! You need to stay off that phone." I say.
" Ugh!" She says crossing her arms. " Dad, it's important! Please give my phone back? Please?!?" She says.
" What's so important that you've been ignoring everything around you?" I ask annoyed.
"At any moment, their gonna announce the new Angels!" She says.
" really?!?! That's what's important?!?!" I say.
All of sudden a tall blonde walks over to us. " Wait, did you just say the new Angels?!?" She asks.
" Yeah, I did" Tyler says to her.
" Oh ma gowd!! I hope Cara Delevingne is gonna be one of them!!" She gasps.
" Yeah she is sooo awesome!!" Ty fangirls.
" I'm Summer Rae" the blonde says.
" Nice to meet you. I'm Tyler." Ty says.
" Come with me! I'll introduce you to some of the divas!" Summer says to Tyler.
" here." I say to Ty as I hand over the phone. " Find me before Raw starts. And be careful!" I say to Ty.
" Thanks dad!" She hugs me and runs off with Summer.
.
.
Tyler's P.O.V.
" So Tyler, your traveling with The Sheild?" Eva Marie asks me.
" Yeah I am because Seth's my dad." I tell her. I'm surrounded by Summer, AJ, Eva Marie, and The Bellas.
" You are sooo lucky! Dean is soooo hawt!!" Summer says. The girls nod in agreement. I roll my eyes.
" He is sooo annoying though" I say.
"Don't tell me that you don't think he's hot, just because he's annoying?!?!" AJ asks shocked.
" But he's like 30 years older than me!!" I say.
" Stop being over dramatic! He's only 29 and your like, 17!" Nikki Bella says rolling her eyes.
" But still!" I say.
" Stop blocking! Answer the question! Is Dean Ambrose hot?" Bri asks me. All the girls stare at me waiting for my answer.
" Hey ladies!" This sex-god says as he walks up to us.
" Hey Cody!" All the girls say.
" Oh this is Tyler, Seth's daughter." Summer says to him pointing at me.
" Well hello beautiful! I'm Cody Rhodes!" He says shaking my hand.
"Hi" I blush. No one ever calls me beautiful.
" Well nice meeting you. I have to go ladies, I gotta get ready." Cody says. He leaves.
After he is ear shot away I say, " now he's hawt!" We all giggle agreeing with that statement.
After we all catch our breath, AJ says, " I'm gonna go get some grapes. wanna come, Ty?"
" Sure, see you guys later." I say as me and AJ walk away. We get to the catering room and I see Roman and two half naked guys. I walk over. " Hey, uncle Ro! What's up?" I say as I sit down. AJ sits down next to me.
" Hey, this is Jimmy (Jon) and Jey (Josh) Uso." He says pointing to each. " Guys, this is Seth's little girl, Tyler." He says to the guys.
" Man, she ain't no little girl" one of them says.
" She looks a lot like Seth" the other one says.
" I'm lost. are you two like twins" I ask confused.
" Yep we are" they say in unison. Roman shakes his head and laughs.
" Hey let's walk around a bit" AJ says to me.
" KK! See ya Uncle Ro!" I say as we run off. But AJ grabs the bowl of grapes before leaving. " Hey wait for me!" I say as I run after her. I catch up to her and we climb up onto a large storage bin. We eat the grapes and throw them at superstars that pass by. They can't see us cuz we're hiding. We gossip between grape attacks.
" Look here comes Dean" AJ says. I aim one of the grapes at him. " Don't he will kill us!!" She whisper-yells. I throw it at him anyways. I giggle as he looks around pissed. He spots me.
" You" he says angrily pointing at me. I laugh as I continue to throw grapes at him. AJ is just laughing so hard that I think she's gonna pee her pants. I go to throw one and see that the bowl was empty.
" Dang it!" I say as i get off the bin.
" Haha now your gonna die!!" He says with a smirk.
" Epppppppp" I say as I run away. He chases after me until I run into a wall. Check that a very large giant.
" Your trapped now cupcake!" Dean laughs. he sees the confused giant. " Hey Kane, mind helping me scare this grape thrower?" He asks him.
" Haha so that's the culprit!?! Randy's been looking for who took all the grapes." Kane says as he walks away laughing to himself.
" If you hurt me, Roman is gonna punch you!" I warn. He just chuckles.
" I'm the least of your worries. Watch out for Randy." Dean says as he leaves me in the middle of the hall on the ground.