32

Manik's POV::

I decided to leave Nandini's home. I don't want to disturb her. I want her to stay happy. I can't see her with someone else. And finally I can't live without her. So I decided to leave everyone behind and go somewhere where no could reach me. I was waiting for the train. The station was empty.

Nandini's POV::

I thought that I could control my emotions and get married to Yuvraj. Atleast they would be happy. But no I couldn't. When I heard that Manik left , I couldn't wait anymore. I cannot see him hurt. I forgot everyone and went in search of him. When I saw him in the railway station, I was frozen for few minutes. Then I ran towards him and hugged him. I proposed him.

Manik... You Monster.... I never knew... Just now I came to know... That you also... Ok leave all that... I love you...

And I hugged him very tightly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And I hugged him very tightly. He also held me very tightly. We forgot everything and everyone around us. I realised Manik's love for me.

Yuvraj's POV:

I was shocked to see all that

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was shocked to see all that. A train came and I went in front of it unknowingly. Cabir stopped me and spoke with me. He explained everything to me. I realised and apologized to Nandini for everything. I also convinced Nandini's grandparents. They also seemed to be convinced.

Nandini - I am sorry Yuvraj

Me - It's ok... You found your star. Soon I will also find.

My Heartbeat Skipped...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें