31

Cabir told Nandini that Manik was her Facebook friend also. He explained her how she had changed Manik in his life. He explained how Manik was very lonely when FAB5 splitted for their family sake. And how Nandini came as his Facebook friend and helped him. He also explained about Manik's happiness when he came to know that Nandini was his Facebook friend and how he was ready to give his soul to her.

After hearing all this, Nandini felt very happy and decided to meet Manik and propose him. She started running but she stopped when she saw Yuvraj taking care for her grandparents. She ran back to Cabir and cried very badly. He realised her situation and questioned her about the marriage.

 He realised her situation and questioned her about the marriage

Nandini - I am sorry Cabir bhaiya. I can't do this to my friend Yuvraj. He is such a nice soul. He was loving me since long time. He allowed me to pursue my dreams. He always supported me. Even though my parents didn't allow me to go to city, he talked with them on my behalf and supported my family even after their death. I never realised his love. My grandparents told me how he used to talk about me everyday. He even left his job to take care of my grandparents. I can't do this to him.

Cabir - Don't do this mistake. We will talk to him. Wait, let me discuss this with Manik and let you know.

They both reached the room and was shocked to find that Manik left without informing. So Nandini decided finally.

Nandini - Enough Bhaiya... I have had enough. I don't want a person who always leaves when I need him the most.

Cabir - No Nandu. It's not like that. I think there is somewhere gone wrong.

At that time, Cabir recieved a message from Manik.

Cabir, I am leaving you all... I love Nandu but she didn't... She is happy with Yuvraj. Let her be... Take care... Don't search for me...

Both of them were shocked to see the message and went in search of Manik. Yuvraj also joined them to search.