10

They all reached Anirudh's house and discussed the date for the audio launch of the movie. Nandini was very much excited. In the meanwhile, she got a call from the editor that he can't edit for this movie. She was shocked. She tried to convince him but she couldn't.

Then Dhruv came to know about the editor. He informed Manik about this. When they further investigated, it was found that it all happened because of another production company offering more money for their movie. These guys never had signed with the editor for the movie. But that company had signed now. So they were not able to do anything. Manik shouted at Nandini for being so careless.

How can you be like this? You should have signed with them for their dates. Don't you know this small thing as a director? Then how come you are a director? I gave you only one chance. You proved me wrong. You proved that you are just a assistant director.-- Manik

Nandini became very upset with Manik's words and she started crying. These all happened when they were on the way back in the car. She couldn't control her frustration and she shouted back while crying.

How can you tell like that? I am a director. You gave me just 2 months and I have done tremendous work in that time. Please be quite and listen to me. I didn't fix the editor. It was the choice given by your company. I just went with them and they said everything was ready. Shut up and think before your speak-- Nandini.

Nandini went inside the hostel without bidding bye to them. Manik felt very bad and got angry on himself for behaving rude towards Nandini.

Nandini was crying badly but she got a very good idea....