6

Next day before the shooting, I was explaining the scene to the actors and they were getting ready for it. I gave them the script papers and they were practicing. They had no problem in working with me. Because I thought that they were huge stars in the industry and they may feel bad to work with a fresher director like me. But I was wrong, they never showed off like that monster(Manik). They performed the trials of the scene and went to get ready in the caravan.

The cast of the movie is as follows::

Main Characters::

Anjali -- Trisha
Tamizh -- Dhanush
Shyam -- Vijay Sethupathy
Tamizh's mother(Janani) -- Seetha
Anjali's mother(Shwetha) -- Nalini
Judges character -- 3 people and some friends.

ACTION::

Meanwhile the actress started to think about the heroes. Here comes the small introduction of them.

HERO 1:

He is a dance master and also the founder of WN dance academy. He selects students and give practice for them and send them for competitions. He moves from one place to another and conduct competition on behalf of his dance group in search for the people who are very much interested in dance. He help his students a lot. I like his character very much. More of like, I had a crush on him.

 More of like, I had a crush on him

HERO 2::

He is one of the assistant dance master in WN dance academy and a very best friend of Shyam. He is very calm and composed person. He is a great dancer. He helps Shyam in all his projects...

(The heroes will be dancing during the time the heroine explains about them)

---------------------------------------------------------

Manik -- Pack up guys....

Nandini -- I should tell that and why he was doing that. I can't bear with this monster. Please god help me. "But Sir..."

Manik -- Don't say anything and I have informed the cast crew about the press meet. So they will be ready.

Nandini -- I thought why I was not informed. Anyways I don't know whether he will allow me to speak there. So I went quite along with everyone.

Manik -- I introduced everyone to the press and at last I introduced Nandini. They started questioning her and she answered everything without any difficulty as if she had had many press meets earlier. I liked the way she answered without revealing the story. I know it was a sweet love triangle story and a small budget film. But she never told all this to the press. The press meet ended and I saw that Nandini was very happy.