26

Alya had a crush on Manik. But before this break, she clearly understood that she had no place of love in Manik's heart. So she decided not to reveal this to anyone. But Dhruv alone understood her and spoke to her personally regarding this. He helped her to come out of that situation. He used to send her positive messages, call and check her progress in her career and helped her a lot. She moved out of the situation and started concentrating more on her career.

She joined as Junior to Faizal(famous fashion designer) and he was impressed by her works. So after 6 months of internship, he gave her sole responsibility for a program. She also performed it very well. Then after which she started her own creation of work. They became very close friends. There were gossips that they both were lovers. They both never considered anything like that and remained friends. But it hurted one person and it was none other than Dhruv.

Dhruv was not rich by birth. He worked hard. He was a good student and completed his MBA from IIM. Then he got placed in an MNC and was very contented with his job. When Manik asked him to join as manager, he accepted immediately and left his job for his friend. While helping Alya, he started liking her and felt in love with her. He couldn't take the rumours. He trusts Alya but was very possessive about her. So he doesn't like Faizal. Now he had decided to propose Alya. He was waiting for Alya in a restaurant....

---------------------------------------------------------

Let's wait to know Alya's reaction...