Ch. 10 Everything

-Third pov

"Hey Y/n.    How were classes?" Jason asked as Y/n walked into the room.

"They were fine." She replied blankly. She wouldn't look at him for some reason.

"Y/n, are you ok?" Jason asked while walking up to her. She lowered her head and looked away form him as she shook her head.

"Y/n, please look at me.    Did I do something?" Jason asked. Y/n sighed and shook her head before looking at him. Jason's breath hitched when he saw the mark on her face. His eyes turned green for a moment before fading back to gold as he rushed to get the ice pack.

"Better Bear will make it ok. He always makes it better." Jason said while placing the bear-shaped pack on her cheek. Y/n tried to smile, but she couldn't stop the tears falling from her eyes. Jason led her to the couch and set her down before kneeling in front of her.

"Y/n, who did this to you?" He asked. Y/n was quiet for a while. She knew what Jason does when someone hurts her. She bit her lip before looking at him.

"He      he cheated on me. I confronted him about it and he hit me." She whispered. Jason didn't have to ask any other questions. He knew who did it. The thought of Mathew hitting her made him turn completely for a while. He cleared his throat as he turned to normal and stood up.

"Jason?" Y/n said as Jason walked towards the door. He turned and looked at her.

"I'm going to talk to him. I'll make sure that he doesn't lay a hand on you ever again." He replied before leaving the room. Y/n got up and ran after him.

"You won't kill him will you?" She said as she grabbed his hand. Jason looked at her tear-stained face. She really loved Mathew. If she didn't, her heart wouldn't be hurting still. Jason sighed.

"I won't kill him. I promise." He said before leaving to face Mathew. He kept his promise to her, but she couldn't help but feel suspicious about his actions. When she saw him put something in a box on the top shelf out of her reach, she asked if he turned him into a doll. He replied saying no and promising that he will leave her alone. She couldn't stop her curiosity from growing more and more. She grew more suspicious day by day. Mathew was nowhere. Not even on campus.

-Your pov

I was barely awake at the shop. My shift was approaching its end, but it was sure taking its sweet time. I snapped out of my thoughts when the bell rang. I looked to see Ken walking towards me.

"Ken it's been a while." I said while trying to smile and ignore the awkward atmosphere. It's been a while since the event at the bar. The memory made me cringe a little.

"Ya I've been pretty busy packing up, but I wanted to stop in before I go." He said. I was surprised since he didn't sound comfortable being here. He sounded like he was in some discomfort maybe even slight pain.

"Oh. Where are you traveling?" I asked before Grace walked in the room.

"I'm moving out of town. I got a job offer out of state." Ken explained before I smiled. Hopefully he got a job in his profession.

"Oh good for you then. Well, you're always welcome to stop by and visit." I said while smiling. Ken looked at me and smiled back.

"Thanks Y/n." He replied before swaying back and forth a little.

"Y/n, I want to apologize for what I did that night. It was wrong for me to do that." He said before looking at me.

"Ken it's ok." I replied before he shook his head.