Introduction

[A/N]~ Yeah, so this is Ana's profile and information about her life. And also I just started a Death Note fanfic, so please check that out when you have the time.

Name: Ana Kholoud

Transportation: Motorcycle (white)

Description: White hair and eyes the colour as snow, pale white skin almost like a porcelain doll. Her hair if she would let it down, it would be down to her mid thigh, but she leaves it in a tight neat bun. Also she carries around weapons and chocolate in Oreo, (her teddy bear). She is to Ema's ear in height and has a curvy and fit body with an E cup (bra).

Clothing: A long sleeved white, button-up shirt and jeans with white flats. Grey backpack. Don't worry it'll change later on. Also when she has on the school uniform it's on, perfectly. [A/N]~ This girl got one serious O.C.D. disorder (note the sarcasm).

Personality: Quiet, aggressive (only when needed), crazy (since she talks to Oreo and thinks he can talk back), kind (when she wants to be), and loyal.

Likes: Chocolate, sports, hurting people's egos, kids, adorable things, kids TV shows (or she likes to call it educational program's), and cooking

Dislikes: Brats, snobs, egotistical people, people expecting things from her, and people accusing her.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Name: Oreo Kholoud (teddy bear)

Transportation: Backpack (Ana's wearing it)

Description: Has white eyes and white fur. Head is at a slant with a large smile on his face and has bunny ears. Also has a zipper behind his ears on his head and secret compartments on him.

Inside of Oreo: Chocolate, 20 mini-knives, and 2 pistols. [A/N]~ I mean cause, who would check in a teddy bear?

Personality: Only says negative things only positive when talking about Ana or chocolate.