Chapter 5

Now ignoring the stares from the others, I start my exercises, which consists of:

50 jumping jacks
40 crunches
40 squats
40 leg lifts
30 jumping jacks
20 bicycle crunches
20 squats
30 leg lifts

Then I run for 15 minutes. Yeah it may seem like a lot but I truly don't care.

Just as I'm about to leave the gym, a small animal looking terrified came up to me-Oh! Did I say animal, no, he just looks like an animal. So cute, small, and fragile, but why is he scared?

???: E-e-excuse me.

Ana: Yes, honey?

Yes, I do have a soft side for cute things but come on, who truly doesn't?

???: My name is, Light.

He says a little more confidently, he must think that I won't do anything bad to him, and he's probably right, so yeah.

Ana: Well, hello Light. Do you need something?

I said while stooping down to his level, resting my fore-head on his, that's covered with his soft black hair whilst looking into his icy blue eyes but couldn't see them properly because of his glasses.

Light: Will you please go o-out with me?

He squeaked at the end. I've seen him before in my biology class, so he should be around my age. When that thought entered my head, I heard stifled laughing coming from in the back of me and also noticed that Light's eyes was looking behind me and started to water.

I get it now, those boy that was playing basketball dared him to do this. Well I might as well help him out. So I gently wiped his tears away and moved into the view of Light's face, so they won't notice.

Ana: Sure.

To say Light was surprised was an understatement because right after I said that it seemed to make him cry even more.