Chapter 3

~and I hope you all have an amazing time at our fair that we put together for the wonderful people that support this school and city. Thank you!", I used the bubbly-happy voice, Crystal told me to use and also she told me to take out Oreo and hold him to my chest(?). Anyway, but somehow it seemed to get a reaction out of them and all applauded. 'Did I miss something?', I thought.

"Yea, a vomit bucket", Oreo said rudely. While I pouted, whilst stepping off the stage.

"You did great!", after her rant about how I sounded like an adorable 5 year old and me, blushing from how embarrassing it is to be put up to a level with, a 5 year old. Oh great.

~ Time skip ~ _|| (At home)

'~And this is my brother, George', after the fair and me ducking away from people that hasn't even noticed my existence until now, trying to get my number or go out with me or mostly both. Not noticing my brothers and sister had came inside the living room from the fair, I do what I always do. Drop on the floor. Then roll. Just like Peppa Pig!

"Hahahahhahahahahhaa", now noticing people have shown up and were now watching and laughing at me. I get up, turn off the TV, then just as I was about to say my good nights and head off to bed. One stops me.

"What's wrong Imouto-chan?", Monkey asks me. Even though again. He has never noticed me once! So I glared at him with all my hate, then turn to the others with the same exact look. They all look taken aback, like they thought I was gonna have that bubbly-happy aura around me again. Think again. That's right! I always hated when people have expectations of me, so I never lived up to them, but weirdly I did for Crystal, but don't get me wrong. No homo.

"Good nigh-", getting cut off by Pinkie. Or whatever they call, the brat of a star.

"What? Are you mad that we never showed you attention? Come on, who would have?!? You never looked cute or anywhere near it, you just looked like a nerd, but compared to how you look now, I might just fall for you", *pause* what? Is he expecting me to blush, just so he can humiliate me. Yeah, right. But I will put on a show.

I made fake tears come out of my eyes, then start to say, "WAHHHHH! STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER! WAHHHHH!", I start running around in circles then, to the elevator, up to my room, and lastly to bed.

The last words I thought was, 'Haha, bitch.'