Chapter 6

Ana: So where are we going?

I ask whilst walking with him around the town. It's been a week and a half since that day at the gym and two hours of walking around aimlessly whilst he figures out where we are about to go.

Light: Wahh! W-well I was hoping that you would want to chose.

I seemed to have caught him off guard since no one has engaged in conversation since the greetings.

Ana: We can go to...

I guess I should let him go where he wants but since he wants to be a gentleman, he's letting me chose. When we were passing the arcade I saw his eyes light up, so I'll take him there but first he needs something to eat.

I kinda sound like the guy in this non-existent relationship, though I don't really mind. Come to think of it, I would actually like someone to depend on me. Is that a normal thing to think? I don't care. Why? Because he's so cute!!!

Ana: Hmm, I was really hoping we could go to the arcade, maybe? After lunch?

His beautiful crystal-like eyes, light up brighter than the sun reflecting off the sea, itself. I guess that's why they called him Light.

Light: Uhh, Ana are you okay?

Ana: Yeah, why?

Light: Y-You've been staring at me for five minutes now. So I thought that maybe your reconsidering your d-decision on going on a d-date with me.

He says whilst tears start to form in his eyes and leak out the sides of his glistening orbs.

I lean over towards him without a second thought and kiss his eyelids, once they are closed from the close proximity and capture his soft hands in a gentle grip but just as I'm about to tell him my thoughts a boy with almost the same features as him but much more defined in the face and...muscles.

???: So this is your 'date', that you took 5 hours over choosing wardrobe for.

He looks at me for the first time and does a double take as he takes in my appearance, almost snapping his neck.

???: W-Who are y-you?

Ana: I'm his date, that he took 5 hours choosing his wardrobe over for, it seems.

I say giving him a nonchalant voice I'm accustomed to.

Light: Ana, this is Eli. He's my twin brother and Eli this is Ana. My date.

He says sounding the same as always but I can catch a little edge to his voice.

'Hmm, maybe my little angel, has a dark side', I think to myself.

[A/N]~ Nothing really interesting guys but don't worry the next chapter I'm going to try and give you all something to have a reason to read my story. Oh! And by the way my exams are coming up and I don't mind writing a chapter, it doesn't take that long but it seems like sometimes I forget about my stories that I created and have an, Oh Sh*t moment. So, yeah.

Lastly, after my exams I'm going to start think about making another fanficiton about, Spirited Away. If you haven't heard of it, then maybe you heard of Ponyo and/or Howl's Moving Castle and by far those are the best movies I've ever watched and WILL watch repeatedly, forever. So tell me your feedback on that and I'll be more inspired on writing. By the way the picture above is what the cover page would be like! ~Bye