Chapter 2

So, now she's dragging, my lifeless body, around the mall. At this exact moment, we are in a place that does hair, waxes, makeup, and etc...

"Hi, I need my friend to have a *looks at me up and down*, just please help her!", Crystal, now begging the staff. They all nod, looked at me, then shit flew. They started to grab at me, yank out my hair (from all body parts), push needles all through me enough that, I'm pretty sure if I drink something, it'll come out the holes, and everything else, while all I could do was, whimper and cry out in pain.

So about, after 5 hours of excruciating pain and torture (which I'm pretty sure all of this is a torture method), their finished. Now all I have to do is, put on whatever Crystal tells me to wear, in the morning and cover up my face when I get home so, the unrevealing of me(?) will be done in public. Yeah, I don't know, what she's talking about.

Turns out, it wasn't really hard to cover up my presence, all I had to do was not say anything, when I got out of the elevator, tells how much they care. Need to sleep, just as I was about to hit the pillow, I remembered something. Peppa Pig is coming on soon. Yay! Don't judge.

~ Time skip ~ _|| (morning)

Okay, now to check my messages to see, what she wants me to wear today at school. Since today, is a fair.

Damn. This girl can talk. I have at least 63 messages, telling me to get up and what to do before dressing and what to dress, in. Then the last message says, she'll be picking me up.

First, bathe and what to bathe in. Now, done. Next, what to put on after bathing, also to put on my new bought contact lenses, yay...(note the sarcasm). Now clothes,

• Emoji sleeveless white crop top
• Emoji white backpack (put Oreo in of course)
• White jean shorts
• Laux leather hiking boots (color: mustard)
• Yellow choker
• White fingertip-less gloves

Done. Now hair. 'Wow, my hair still looks good even after I slept on it', I thought to myself. After brushing down my loose strands of hair, I look at myself in the mirror, this time properly, with my hair out and a bang on the left side of my face, looks fine. 'I don't even look like the same person, ehh', it's not like it's a heart-touching moment when I realise, my true beauty on the outside and all that bull-. *snickers*

5:30 am. Damn, gotta move before anyone goes down to make breakfast. Just when I make it outside, a limo pulls up. Now here comes the ceremony of the rolling of the eyes. Just when I got in, not even allowing the driver to get out and have to open the door for me.

"I can eat you", Crystal states bluntly, looking at me with dreamy eyes whilst I scoot to the limo door, and my only escape out. "Aw, I feel so proud of you! You knew how to put on clothes!!!", I looked at her, like she was the one to tell me, to stop eating chocolate and that I was to go on a diet even though I am in great shape without the exercise. I quickly grabbed my backpack, then pulled out Oreo and got my chocolate, just to make sure. "Oh! I'm sorry, that sounded rude. I meant that you put on the clothes?????", didn't that sound like a question. "Anyway! Were here now and oh! I'm also sorry that we took awhile to get here, cause it should have been a 20 minute walk to your house to the school but I asked the driver to take a detour, so everyone can see you!", I quickly checked my phone, to check the time and it was 7:46, everyone had already finished setting up all the equipment and gear for the fair yesterday, of course I would know this because I'm the one that mostly set it up. 'Was I really thinking for that long?', I thought.

"Okay so let's go, they should be announcing your name soon", she quickly rushed us to the back of the stage.

"Now the one, who organised this whole fair, the student council president, Ana Kholoud!", I stepped out on stage and all mouths dropped.