Chapter 4

"Scooby-Dooby~", the TV played the TV show in the darkness of the room, since someone didn't remember to turn it off after their Courage the Cowardly Dog marathon.

"Huh, yeah,~Doo", she mumbled in her sleep now fully waking up to watch one of the best shows that Mars ever made. Yeah that's right, Mars the planet, is awesome.

"I should probably get ready for the gym now before it's 5", she spoke out loud to herself.

~ Time skip ~ _| ̄|○

"They call it bear necessities, those simple bear~", she sang, while walking to the gym, in her long sleeved white jacket and black pants with a grey cap on to cover her hair that would blow out in the cold breeze, of the morning.

Finally, in the gym she spots her athletic brother playing basketball with some guys, so she decides that she wants to play. Now taking off her jacket which eventually knocked off her cap, it reveals her white mid thigh lengthened hair and a white crop top with the words on it saying,'Being Normal IS Boring' and also takes off her baggy pants showing off the black baggy shorts that go mid thigh and her long legs with white and black striped tennis.

Ok, so I should probably start off with a jog then exercise- I was cut off from my thought by low whistles and cat calls, from the basketball players that was on the court, now stopping their game.