Chapter 1

Ema got all the attention when we showed up to 'our' brothers' apartment complex, the only thing I got was a few nods and hellos' from the two eldest and Wataru.

But I can see why they wouldn't look at me the same way as her, I dress like a geek with my albino hair in a tight ass bun, then school outfit on perfectly, big tinted glasses so they haven't even seen my eyes yet, and plus all I do is study and read books, the only time I come down is to eat and when it's most needed, I don't really have an appetite. I was also adopted, so, I'm no where near close to the brothers or Ema, so I stay away from them as much as possible and try not to be a burden.

Today is the first day of Ema and I's new school, so after I got bathed and dressed at 5:00 am, I left to school the second I'd finished making everyone's breakfast and ate which was around 5:45 and everyone gets up at 6, so it should still be warm enough to eat by that time.

So, after finishing at the principal's office from getting my schedule and excuse for not being able to do P.E., I quickly went to my homeroom which is Iori's(?) class, I think that's his name at least and sat down after talking to the teacher, 'Mr. Daniels'.

After, 7:00 children started gradually piling in, one being the silverette. The class started with a pop quiz and Mr. Daniels told us it would be for 10% of our final g.p.a. and being the nerd/geek I was, was pretty pumped and, you know what happens after that I finish in under 5-6 minutes, the teacher states that, that's ridiculous and he checks it, after I convince him it's done and he looks like a fool for doubting me. Asshole.

So after receiving my A+, I leave for the next class which is P.E. and quickly changed my clothes even though I have at least 40 minutes to get ready and then went to the coach to give him or sorry her my excuse.

Ms. Jack (PE teacher nickname: Ms. Jackass or Ms. JK): "What's this!?!"

Ana: "Paper" , I state coldly after hearing her scream in my ear for no good reason.

Ms. Jack shivers at the sound of my voice then backtracks: "Sorry, I umm I mean....uhhmmmmm", I sighed, at least she has some manners.

Ana: "It's fine now, just don't shout in my ear", I reprimanded her, she quickly nodded, [A/N]~ Reiji much? "Now that, that is handled, this piece of paper contains the information on how I can't perform in PE, the doctors said that I'm one of two, which means twins, but I've turned out weak of the two, so it wouldn't be safe for me to do the exercises but I can do the hand written work, nor would it be smart unless, you want to go to court?", She quickly shook her head, directed me to sit under a tree for shade and to be able to see and learn the exercise from a distance. After 10-15 minutes students came out in there PE clothes some looking exasperated and a few getting pumped up with adrenaline from merely thinking about what there gonna be doing that day.

~ Time skip ~

So the school day was boring to say the least and, no one noticed me, except for one, her name's Crystal, she has long platinum blonde hair and crystal blue eyes, the perfect name for her.

~ Story time kiddos ~

I heard crying behind the building, and went to see what the problem was, while a boy and girl walked past me, not even caring, about the crying girl...wait.....ahh, I get it, life's a bitch, ain't it. Well, here's my conclusion the girl, was her best friend and Mr. Ken doll, was her boyfriend, well 'ex' now. He cheated on her, with her best friend.
So I went up to her calmed her down by patting her back and rubbing it in calm, soothing circles. P.S. this is what my therapist does to me thus the reasons for me knowing this calms people down and also chocolate but I'm not sharing any of mine, she can get her own.

"Hey, so I guess I know what your crying about, but~", she looked up with a confused look on her face,"~it doesn't look like your crying about your boyfriend almost like your crying about being betrayed, by your friend", she slowly nodded. So I guess after that all the tears and explanations and telling me everything about what her friend did and....jeez, this girl can talk.
So after that, I guess that, that whole conflict made us friends, since she's been following me everywhere except for my home. She even changed her schedule to match mine....yeah, I never knew friends were suppose to stalk other friends, I wouldn't have wanted any if I had known and now she's telling me, that I need a make over. I mean who just randomly blurts out stuff like that??? So, now I'm on my way to the mall, on my motorcycle, with absolutely no idea what's about to happen. Help.