Welcome

A/n pictures of Killua's mansion and bedroom below(I will explain how his bedroom works as there are three pictures I mixed as one room)

Killua P.O.V

"Gon fucking Freeces is coming over today!" I groan and slump against my locker.

Now I know what you judgemental pricks are thinking...Gon asked you not to tell anyone. But turns out being the greatest best friend that Kurapika is, he waited for me, watching in a distance, naturally he was curious and me being me I can't simply resist the charming intimidating Pika, so I spilled my guts unfortunately right when Nanika and Alluka rounded the corner joining us at the car. So now three people know what they shouldn't, but I was probably going to tell them anyway. Considering their priceless reactions I won't be left alone without spilling my guts at every turn.

=============

"What was that all about hotshot?" Asks Kurapika leaning against his Jeep with a smirk. I groan.

"I can't-" Kurapika sighs so heavily I am afraid he will have no more oxygen.

"Kil, can we not do the dance and skip to the part where you tell me?"

I roll my eyes. "Fine he needs help with school so I am going to secretly help him."

"Who you helping?" Asks Alluka as Nanika tilts her head.

"Gon."

"Gon fucking Freeces!? Your old crush? " she yells causing me to shush her while Pika smirks.

==============

"How you feeling?" Kurapika asks standing infront of me.

"Its just, you know I had a crush on him before reality slapped me with the he is straight fact. And now I have to spend time with him alone!"

Kurapika gives me a smirk. "And in secret. This is all too romcom for me and I love it." I roll my eyes and punch my best friend in the shoulder causing him to take his hand out like a claw and go, "rawr you tigress bitch".

I give him a glare, "Explain to me again how it is we become friends, because I find myself questioning past me's decisions every day."

Kurapika gives me a scoff as he places his arm around my shoulders. "Well it was the greatest day of your life I believe, there I was on the playground looking like a snack of a five year old and there you were, I believe I was getting shoved in the dirt you called the Jack, the shover a big poopy head in an attempt to save my sorry and grateful ass, which resulted in you being shoved in the ground, in which Nick saved both our asses. Then we shared our lunch and we have been best friends ever since." I roll my eyes, but can't contain the smile that erupted on my face. That was one of the best days of my life, I made two amazing friends.

Just then Jack walks past us giving us a wink. Kurapika and I give him finger guns in response. We made up with Jack in middle school I believe. I bumped my ass with Kurapika's causing us both to stumble slightly since he still has his arm around me, we were both chuckling possibly looking like drunks. "Having fun without me?" We both see Zushi stand before us with an amused smile as
Knuckle smirks. "If you two are high or drunk without me, I will be extremely offended." I was about to respond when Gon places an arm around Knuckle and ruffles Zushi's hair. "Well any party without you is a great one." Gon teases causing Knuckle to punch his shoulder. Which is how I am currently watching them wrestle on the floor, while Zushi and Kurapika wheeze, I shake my head as I start laughing.