Talking To Me?

A/n Their outfits at the bottom. Below is the island top Killua mentions. I will update this book slowly for now.

 I will update this book slowly for now

Killua P.O.V

I wake up groaning in irritation as I shut off the blaring alarm. Despite popular belief nerds don't enjoy school we just good at it. I roll out of bed and walk to my bathroom, I am blessed to have my own bathroom in my room. I quickly take a skin burning shower, walking out flesh red but relaxed, so I quickly get dressed and rush down stairs. And head to the kitchen, we eat more on the Island top than the dinner table.

I am greeted with the smell of breakfast, My brother Illumi flipping flapjacks as Alluka and Nanika sits at the table. We live in a mansion by ourselves. Brother is now 22, I am turning 18 this year and my little sisters are 16. Illumi also happens to be getting married this year, to a guy named Hisoka, they have the weirdest but I suppose a cute love story that I have ever heard. You see Hisoka was a pervert who tried getting sexual will Illumi since they were 18, also the year Illumi was the most closed off. They eventually did the dance that requires no pants, which lead to my brother avoiding Hisoka like the plague. But Hisoka is one persistent guy, they ended up being friends, starting dating when they were 20 and Illumi purposed last year. I am not sure whose a worse groomgizzila but its scary watching them fight over flowers and plates.

"Morning Kil, how you feeling this beautiful day?" Asked Illumi with a smile, my face transfigured itself into fear, I look to Alluka with wide eyes and she gives me a nervous chuckle. I lean forward and whisper in her ear, "How long has he been this way?" Now don't get me wrong, my brother is a great guy, his kind hearted, but he refuses to show it, infact I would say he mastered resting bitch face, he could open a university for it even, his only nice like honey when something pisses him off. So now I am in panic mode thinking I have done something wrong.

Alluka whispered back. "Hisoka changed the seating arrangements." My eyes widened, that's the third time this week! I nod and sit down as Illumi places breakfast on my plate. The door gets knocked on in a certain beat that echoes from the entrance, that this whole household is all too familiar with. Illumi goes to open the door. "Good morning Pika, you look dashing." We hear Illumi say, from the front door, about a minute later, Kurapika walks through the kitchen door and gives me wide eyes as he gestures to Illumi, once Illumi gets Kurapika a plate. I mouth 'seating placements' Kurapika's eyes widen as he yells. "Again!?" Alluka and I aggressively shush him as Illumi turns with a raised eyebrow.

"You okay Pika?" He nods quickly as he swiftly takes a seat beside me, a sweat dropping down his face. Once Kurapika gets food we all start eating together, until the door opens revealing Hisoka with papers. All three of us look to each other in a panic as we start stuffing our faces when Illumi stands. Kurapika and I finish, I grab my bag and Alluka's arm as she attempts grabbing one more bacon strip. Nanika grabs the rest of their left overs in a bag she had prepared, bless her soul, as all four of us rush out of the door, but not before we hear Illumi yelling, "What the fuck Hisoka!" We all speed up as we all practically jump into the jeep.