Anything Better Than Dxck?

Not sure if y'all remember but I had a competition for the person guessing the title and the closest was Rainbow-Idiot79 also I used their answer for one of the future chapters as well as Killvahh 's one

Killua P.O.V

I couldn't sleep, not after tonight. After everything that happened between Gon, I glance at Pika who is sound asleep after crying and then screaming and then smacking himself for cockblocking Gon and I. It was a long night for both of us. Pika now finds himself in a love triangle, Leorio won't even look at him without looking like a broken puppy and this Chrollo guy managed to sneak his number in Kurapika's phone and Pika is actually considering calling. As for me, I finally got my kiss. I squeal into my pillow. I can't wait to see him tomorrow at school.

=====

I wake up smiling long before my alarm goes off, I shake Pika awake, pika groans and slaps my arm. "Hangover Kil!" He glares at me, I simply beam at him. He blinks at me and then smirks, "oh I see, you excited to see loverboy~" he purrs and pokes my cheek and stomach, I blush and smack his hands rapidly.

"Shut up Pika!" I whine out, pika bursts out laughing and checks his phone, I go to get my phone when suddenly a pillow smacks me square in the face. "Its fucking 7am! We only have to be at school at 8!!!" I glare at him and smack him with my pillow. "Since when aren't you a morning person!?"

"Since my head is throbbing and the light is blinding and I don't want to see Leorio OH AND SINCE ITS 7AM!" He screeches in my ear. I punch his arm causing us to have a full on wrestling match on my bed.."firstly you always wake up at 7am! Even earlier last time I checked and secondly You gonna have to face Leorio eventually." I say as I pin him down on the bed, he glares up at me before flipping us. "No. No, I don't, infact I am moving to Alaska."

I smirk up at him. "Why Chrollo gonna be there?" Pika gasps and smothers me with the pillow. I hear my bedroom door open. "Oh hi Alluka!" I hear Pika say.

"Dont hi me Pika! You two need to shut up, I need ten more minutes of sleep you assholes! YOU should be glad it was me who woke up." my eyes widen as Pika removes the pillow, she got that right, no one messes with Nanika and her sleep. "Just get ready now anyways there's no point going back to bed." I state, Alluka flips me off and closes the door. I finally grab my phone and check my messages, I see some random tags on instagram for the party from people, as well as a message from Gon and some from the assfuck group. I check the assfuck group first.

ASSFUCKS😌🔥: 23:30-00:00

ZUSHIROLL🥺🔥: PLEASE TELL ME LAST NIGHT WAS A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION

KNUCKLES🤭🔥: OUCH!

ZUSHIROLL🥺🔥: NO! NO I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT

KNUCKLES🤭🔥: OH YEAH THEN HOW DID YOU MEAN IT!?

IKAHOE😏🔥: YES DO TELL ZUSHI☕

OLD MAN🧐🔥: TRUST ME, ITS ALL REAL, BUT A GUY CAN WISH IT WASN'T...

IKAHOE😏🔥: I BET PIKA QUITE LIKED HIS NIGHT, WOULDN'T YOU SAY SO?

OLD MAN🧐🔥: OH FUCK YOU IKALGO!

IKAHOE😏🔥: JUST SAYING, BUT TEAM LEORIO, DON'T GET ME WRONG

KNUCKLES🤭🔥: @ ZUSHIROLL🥺🔥 I AM STILL WAITING

ZUSHIROLL🥺🔥: PRIVATE CHAT.

IKAHOE😏🔥: NOT YOU TAKING MY TEA...

IKAHOE😏🔥: OH NO ANSWER? FUCK Y'ALL