HoneyMoonPhase

Killua P.O.V

"Mmh, G-Gon, wait you havent answered-" I am cut off by myself moaning, I tilt my head backwards as Gon nibbles on my sweet spot, his hands roaming my body. "Forget school" he whispers in my ear. I flip us over and pin his hands. "Nope, new rule, you get an answer right, you may touch and kiss."

Gon whines and pouts. "That's so not fair!" I smirk and shrug as I get off Gon picking up the textbook. "Well I guess you just going to have to get the answers right, now trigonometry questions." Gon groans and shoves his face into the pillow, I laugh. "You get extra points for enthusiasm." Gon shoots up immediately with a beaming determined face, causing me to chuckle.

I start asking him rounds of questions preparing him for the next test whenever he got one right he would thrust his fists upwards and then push me down on the bed making out with me, I loved it. I routed for him to get the answers right, but he always whined when I told him that's enough, I was internally whining myself.

By now hours have passed and we were now on English questions. "And would you say Antony is a tragic hero?" Gon who looks totally tired groans, he looks at me with puppy eyes. "Please no more. Antony and Cleopatra can just go die."

"Well they do die." I state with a straight face. Gon gasps loudly. "No!" I burst out laughing at his shocked expression. "Didn't you do the reading?" Gon gives me a sheepish face and I shake my head, I place the Shakespeare away then straddle Gon. "I say you have earned yourself a long break, without Antony and Cleopatra."

Gon places his hands on my ass and squeezes causing me to bite my lip. "Thank fucking God." He smirks then gently trails one hand up my spine, tangling his fingers in my hair as he brings my face forward capturing my lips for a kiss. I moan as his tongue enters my mouth and give a little grind, Gon groans and squeezes my ass as he grinds back. Gon's hand trails down my chest going under my shirt, grazing agaisnt my nipples, I gasp a moan into the kiss, Gon growls and flips us, he gives me lust filled look, I gulp. Gon takes off his shirt, I practically drool as I admire his chest. "Like what you see Kitten?~" he purrs, my eyes widen as my dick twitches, which Gon notices. He smirks and takes off my shirt, slowly kissing down my body, I squirm beneath him as he lightly places pressure on my bulge, I moan softly and Gon licks the top of my v-line. "Your pants seems to be in the way" he whispers irritably. "Let's remove that yeah?" I am already dazed by his husky voice and nod rapidly, he chuckles deeply and I feel like melting. Gon blows hot air on my bulge, and even though its through the pants I shudder. He tugs down my pants and boxers, I blush and cover my face. "Don't hide your face Killua, I want to see the pleasure on your face" God that's so hot. I peak through my fingers, Gon smiles at me, then licks around my head. My eyes widen and I moan and grip Gon's hair. "G-Gon I-I want you to have pleasure too" i whimper out. Gon simply smiles at me and blows hot air on my head causing me to shudder. "In due time, for now I want to take care of you" I blush as he begins to take me into his mouth, my eyes roll back as I moan rather loudly and tug on Gon's hair, Gon smirks and hums over my length, he starts bobbing his head in a fast pace as he sucks hard, my back arches. "G-Gon~ngh!" He keeps going at his pace only increasing when I moan his name, which soon seemed to he the only thing I would moan, causing his speed to be God like, my vision is blurry at this point as all I can do is moan his name. "G-Gon~I-I-Ah!" I release into his mouth, my body shuddering and my legs twitching.

I now lay there panting and dazed. "Ever been fingered?" He whispers, it takes me time to register his question, I blink rapidly then blush furiously. "Y-Yes." Gon's eyes darken and he grips my hips tightly. "By who?" He grits out. I never thought I would be having this conversation with Gon and not after what just happened. "M-My ex boyfriend."

Gon's eyes widen and his jaw seems to tick as he grits his teeth. "You had a boyfriend?" I nod slowly, my eyes flickering between Gon's eyes. "It was before you came to the school." I whisper.

"What happened to him? Why'd you break up?" He asks quickly, I look away and sit up, causing Gon to also sit, I bite my lip and fiddle with my hands. "Its a long story I would rather not get into right now." Gon seems to soften at that, he must've sensed my mood change. He nods and brings me in for a hug. "I understand." I smile and nod, as we cuddle up against each other.

=======

I walk Gon to his car, everything is perfect, he is just perfect. I smile as he leans against his car and gives me a little one over, that's code for 'get your ass over here so I can kiss you' I giggle and lean closer, our lips about to touch, when he suddenly pulls away, I pout at him and he chuckles. "Payback" is all he whispers. "That's no fair! You had to stu-" I am cut off by Gon's lips on mine, I gasp and kiss back immediately, Gon smiling agaisnt the kiss. He pulls back after a bit. "Goodnight Killua" he whispers. I smile and bite my lip as he gets in his car. "Goodnight Gon" I whisper as he drives off.

Gon fucking Freecs is my boyfriend.

Kurapika and I run through the hospital doors trying to find anyone we recognize. I see Zushi and Knuckle in the waiting room chairs, we both sprint to them, I don't even need to ask they already tell me where Nick is. I keep running down the hall some nurses trying to stop me but I don't care, I run past Leorio talking to his dad, he doesn't look optimistic. I finally see Nick at the end of the hall and embrace him in a tight hug, he immediately sobs into my arms. "K-Kil, s-she, she might lose her eyesight."

1 month later

"Do you have to go?" I whisper as my lips quiver.

I gasp as I wake up. I hate when my memories turn up in my sleep. I feel my cheeks, it seems I am already crying.

"Nick, Komugi..."